Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
sebi's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
S
sebi
reacted to
Magic_M's post
in the thread
Edge tape issue
with
Like
.
IF I test new rubbers, I also cut them a 1-2 mm bigger, because it is easier to re-sell the rubber if I do not like it. But on my main...
Sep 3, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
I don't fully agree, but I understand the sentiment. 1. None of this is new development. Rubbers were marketed with immeasurable claims...
Sep 1, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Silver smasher's post
in the thread
Anyone know video coach Ti Long?
with
Like
.
I have discovered the videos of Ti Long which have English subtitles. He is a great coach and his videos are well worth watching. In one...
Sep 1, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
rbtitco's post
in the thread
New FZD ALC Borussia Edition
with
Like
.
Yes, this is the Chinese collector playbook rule 1. Always make everyone think it is shit, while you buy all you can. They always do...
Sep 1, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
oophyte's post
in the thread
New FZD ALC Borussia Edition
with
Like
.
Does anyone else feel like the early reviews are just humble-bragging about being able to afford it. It's like women's luxury handbags...
Sep 1, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
andzejgolot's post
in the thread
New FZD ALC Borussia Edition
with
Like
.
Updated By myself I saw info about 399€ Played Golden viscaria Played with my heavy FZD alc Golden Viscaria better feeling and better...
Sep 1, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Dr Evil's post
in the thread
New FZD ALC Borussia Edition
with
Like
.
No thanks. I can already lose 6 games in a row to the LeBrun brothers with my regular FZD blade.
Sep 1, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
xeNTric's post
in the thread
New FZD ALC Borussia Edition
with
Like
.
Not much more info yet, only that it will apparently be 'gold tagged'.
Sep 1, 2026
S
sebi
replied to the thread
Edge tape issue
.
I would rather have 5 gramms more to protect my blade then having edges like you. And using extra edge tape on those spots alos...
Aug 29, 2026
S
sebi
replied to the thread
Edge tape issue
.
Did you cut your rubbers with a knife? When the blade is dull it can also tear on the glue. And there is no extra rubber to pritect the...
Aug 28, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
immacupcake's post
in the thread
Edge tape issue
with
Like
.
I ended up creating a new solution. I took my butterfly edge tape to the dusty places in my house getting any little particles I could...
Aug 28, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
jonol's post
in the thread
Edge tape issue
with
Like
.
Well, the edge tape must have been stuck to the glue somehow for it to pull the rubber off the blade You could try an edge tape that...
Aug 28, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
lodro's post
in the thread
Edge tape issue
with
Like
.
Maybe your standards need adjusting. One can apply glue without making a mess
Aug 28, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Larshos's post
in the thread
Edge tape issue
with
Like
.
To anyone else wondering, "lwk pmo" is not a typo, but intentional and means "low-key pissed me off", apparently. Try your best not to...
Aug 28, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Classic Matches
with
Like
.
I think he got it. Schlager was a brute. Absolutely brilliant. That whole match and the way he left the arena was like he beat Thomas...
Aug 28, 2026
Top