Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
sebi's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
S
sebi
reacted to
Matteones's post
in the thread
Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?
with
Like
.
To be fair, here in Spain I hear a lot of "Vamos". I am italian and I like it and use it a lot, I think I'm allowed being a resident...
Sep 26, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
PhoenixTT's post
in the thread
Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?
with
Like
.
Harimoto has perfected ethical screaming of cho lei! My personal view though is that "cho lei!" should be left for Chinese only. All...
Sep 26, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Matteones's post
in the thread
Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?
with
Like
.
My 2 cents, it is an advice that I give first and foremost to myself, as it needs repeating and there will be relapses: Losing sucks...
Sep 26, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Larshos's post
in the thread
Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?
with
Like
.
Bad advice. In most lower level leagues the umpire is just another player who have to sit there as most of the matches don't have...
Sep 26, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
boretennis's post
in the thread
Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?
with
Like
.
this is obviously totally fine if you keep it at a reasonable level (not too loud or overly dramatic). and if this gets under your...
Sep 26, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
TTWiz's post
in the thread
Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?
with
Like
.
Thanks a lot for all your input — I can really tell this is a topic that brings out strong feelings on both sides. Just to clarify: I...
Sep 26, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
PhoenixTT's post
in the thread
Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?
with
Like
.
You can even mispronounce it and go "chao leee!" to better get into their heads
Sep 26, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
tzifos's post
in the thread
Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?
with
Like
.
I don't get it, about defenders. Why shouldn't I cheer a nice chop 3 meters from the table when this make the opponent net the ball as...
Sep 26, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Gozo Zyreruna's post
in the thread
Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?
with
Love
.
Fair or not does not apply. If your cho / yes or whatever: 1. Makes opponent uncomfortable 2. Lose focus 3. lose composure. Then it is...
Sep 26, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Lazer's post
in the thread
Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?
with
Like
.
I think its absolutely OK, unless its a very obvious mistake and even then at the end of the set i think its OK. One have to remember...
Sep 26, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
thisisit's post
in the thread
Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?
with
Haha
.
tt is a zero sum game. every won point comes at the expense of a lost point for the other side. so whenever things go good for you(win a...
Sep 26, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
greenbeanmachine's post
in the thread
Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?
with
Like
.
My teammate had an opponent who said chole when my teammate served the ball into the net at 12-13. Probably the most obnoxious thing I...
Sep 26, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
TTWiz's post
in the thread
Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?
with
Like
.
Hi everyone, I had a situation in my latest regional match that left me a bit puzzled, and I’d like to hear what others think. I won...
Sep 26, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
Here we go again... 16 blades for immediate sale, that I will start posting next week. I know I always say this, but I think we have...
Sep 26, 2026
S
sebi
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
FZD ALC vs Viscaria are the differences actually significant? My measurements surprised me
with
Like
.
You can compare any individual two blades of these and keep finding differences in every direction. Balance, weight, density, minor...
Sep 24, 2026
Top