Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
sebi's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
S
sebi
reacted to
latej's post
in the thread
China Smash 2026, Beijing, 10/1-11
with
Like
.
Yes, that would not be OK. But there is an asymetry/imbalance that I dislike. I'd prefer, in these high stakes tournaments, the checks...
Yesterday at 10:30 PM
S
sebi
reacted to
Helanren's post
in the thread
China Smash 2026, Beijing, 10/1-11
with
Like
.
I haven't watched all matches this tournament but in one an umpire called what turned out to be a 17 degree toss. I think that's pretty...
Yesterday at 10:29 PM
S
sebi
replied to the thread
China Smash 2026, Beijing, 10/1-11
.
He usually steps around am I wrong? But he changed to plain backhand against tomo no?
Yesterday at 10:28 PM
S
sebi
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Bad is always relative, as is good. Nothing wrong with enjoying a sport in the level you're at, in fact that's probably better than...
Yesterday at 3:46 PM
S
sebi
reacted to
barusu's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I have come to the conclusion that buying tt gears is more fun than practicing 😭😭😭 Its frustrating to be bad at something you are nerdy...
Yesterday at 3:46 PM
S
sebi
reacted to
andymagata's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I miss Lee Sang-su
Yesterday at 3:46 PM
S
sebi
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Made a huge adjustment to my overall game and I cut my hair. Now I'm not gonna be eating hair and having impaired vision on all my...
Yesterday at 3:46 PM
S
sebi
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
League night, so I'm playing 4 days straight. A little sore in the bicep area but I managed. First thing I noticed, it took less than...
Yesterday at 3:44 PM
S
sebi
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
Every blade you post is a work of art. Such clean incredible workmanship
Yesterday at 3:42 PM
S
sebi
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Wow
.
The fastest blade in the world (?) #1505 - 3+2 - OFF++ Behind this classic look, lies the fastest blade I've ever built. Is it the...
Yesterday at 3:42 PM
S
sebi
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
#1502 - 6+1 - DEF- I wasn't aiming for that specifically, but it turned out to be one of the slowest blades I've ever built. Honestly...
Yesterday at 3:33 PM
S
sebi
reacted to
Mamba Blades's post
in the thread
Mamba Blades | French Sport Lutherie
with
Like
.
Hello everyone, Let me introduce myself: I’m Ernest, founder of Mamba Blades. I’ve been a violin luthier for more than 15 years. A few...
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
S
sebi
replied to the thread
China Smash 2026, Beijing, 10/1-11
.
Zhou Qhihao plays so well right now, lets see how he will manage in the semis. I get that he is a forehand dominant player and likes to...
Yesterday at 3:14 PM
S
sebi
replied to the thread
What is talent in table tennis?
.
Talent is the ability of the brain and nerves to adapt new movement or new thinking fast and build better neuroligcal bridges/links to...
Yesterday at 3:09 PM
S
sebi
reacted to
Gozo Zyreruna's post
in the thread
What is talent in table tennis?
with
Like
.
1. No need to move about. 2. Stand on one spot close to the table like a coconut tree planted firmly on the ground. 3. 100% funky wrist...
Yesterday at 3:06 PM
Top