Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Sedis's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Sedis
replied to the thread
How to measure blade frequency?
.
It was a bit of a mission, but I've managed to install Spectroid via an APK file, hopefully it will allow me to continue using it as I...
Aug 12, 2026
Sedis
replied to the thread
How to measure blade frequency?
.
Just checked and this is also not available anymore as it 'was made for an older version of Android' :(
Aug 12, 2026
Sedis
reacted to
thisisit's post
in the thread
How to measure blade frequency?
with
Like
.
spectroid
Aug 12, 2026
Sedis
replied to the thread
How to measure blade frequency?
.
Can anyone reccommend an Android app now that Advanced Spectrum Analyzer PRO is no longer available?
Aug 11, 2026
Sedis
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Boosted Hurricane 3 Neo OS or BS?
with
Like
.
Nope. The Neo version is designed to handle boosting and water based glue. The original version is designed to be speed glued. ...in...
Jul 9, 2026
Sedis
replied to the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
.
No, I was surprised that it didn't feel particularly slow.
Jul 8, 2026
Sedis
replied to the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
.
If its a brand new sheet of Hurricane and you are not boosting, it will benefit from some time to break in. I use 40 degree Blue Sponge...
Jul 8, 2026
Sedis
replied to the thread
What is this blade's structure?
.
I've had 3 in total. It's a long story, and I don't really want to go into all the details here.
Jul 7, 2026
Sedis
replied to the thread
What is this blade's structure?
.
Yes, not always exactly what I asked for, but good blades.
Jul 7, 2026
Sedis
replied to the thread
What is this blade's structure?
.
I've had some blades off Nedim and the dark side looks like what he said was ALC in the ones I've had. I've never seen another all black...
Jul 7, 2026
Top