Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
temu_boll's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
temu_boll
reacted to
thisisit's post
in the thread
Offtopic - Car you'd buy for your family and team
with
Like
.
the ittf rules clearly state that if you show up at a tournament in this your team is qualified for the finals.
Saturday at 2:09 AM
temu_boll
reacted to
lodro's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
And / or also what you got in the drawer 😆
Friday at 7:59 PM
temu_boll
reacted to
Grahf's post
in the thread
China Smash 2026, Beijing, 10/1-11
with
Like
.
li tianyang vs quadri aruna? lets goooooooo
Thursday at 1:38 PM
temu_boll
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
Stiga Helix Hybrid XH and DNA Hybrid H Review: New Generation vs Old Generation Hybrids
with
Like
.
Good morning everybody! A new fresh review today, and this time is my longest review until now (32 minutes😱) , there was just a lot...
Thursday at 1:21 PM
temu_boll
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
That serve, the toss is pretty backwards (more than 30 from vertical). Very hard to see in a match from the opponent's side but I need...
Sep 24, 2026
temu_boll
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
No one gets destroyed for posting video except 1) they don't treat their playing level.with humility or 2) are being destroyed by...
Sep 24, 2026
temu_boll
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Base on your posts I had impression you around Dan level :)
Sep 22, 2026
temu_boll
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Like
.
Once I become so depraved that I'm buying player edition H3 and national team Dignics in bulk, this is probably the next investment.
Sep 20, 2026
temu_boll
replied to the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
.
next level is vacuum seal garment bags 😂
Sep 20, 2026
temu_boll
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Like
.
It's not super sexy, but I bought some zippable freezer bags to store my loose rubbers in so I have a bit more peace of mind about not...
Sep 20, 2026
temu_boll
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
I Spent 3 Weeks with Full The Chinese National Team
with
Like
.
I have sat on this for a long time (years), but since I am trying to make more long-form content I wanted to share. I tried to think of...
Sep 15, 2026
temu_boll
reacted to
Larshos's post
in the thread
I have stumbled upon an interesting blade
with
Like
.
You might wanna try to upload/link to those pictures again..
Sep 13, 2026
temu_boll
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
GLUE - Does the brand of glue i choose make a noticeable difference ?
with
Like
.
For performance? I haven't noticed, apart from if you completely mess up the glue job and part of it isn't fully adhered. DHS and Loki...
Sep 12, 2026
temu_boll
replied to the thread
GLUE - Does the brand of glue i choose make a noticeable difference ?
.
my experience with severals rubbers that had been glued with free chack was that it was a nightmare to try to remove without shredding...
Sep 12, 2026
temu_boll
reacted to
Takkyu_wa_inochi's post
in the thread
Can Zhang Jike Fix My Backhand Flick In 7 Days?
with
Like
.
From Fang ZhenDan to Dan Jike
Sep 10, 2026
Top