Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
TTAntiPlayer's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
T
TTAntiPlayer
replied to the thread
China Smash 2026, Beijing, 10/1-11
.
Interestingly, umpires don't call a fault service on Sabine when the ball isn't resting freely in her open palm. I guess it's easier to...
Thursday at 2:25 PM
T
TTAntiPlayer
replied to the thread
Why I'm done with Vinted after a very disappointing Buyer Protection experience
.
Yes, I do agree, and in this case I didn't buy an expensive blade, so the money loss isn't the problem here. It is more about the...
Thursday at 11:58 AM
T
TTAntiPlayer
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Just wanted to mention the DHS Tinarc 3, one of the first hybrid rubbers on the market. I bought it recently just out of curiosity (37)...
Wednesday at 2:06 PM
T
TTAntiPlayer
replied to the thread
Why I'm done with Vinted after a very disappointing Buyer Protection experience
.
I've asked Vinted for a clear explanation of their decision, because I paid for Buyer Protection and they don't seem willing to explain...
Wednesday at 7:46 AM
T
TTAntiPlayer
posted the thread
Why I'm done with Vinted after a very disappointing Buyer Protection experience
in
General Discussion On Table Tennis
.
I've bought and sold dozens of pieces of TT equipment on Vinted, but, after my latest experience, I've decided that I'm done with...
Tuesday at 10:32 AM
T
TTAntiPlayer
reacted to
Kenspin's post
in the thread
New Blade: Tibhar Darko Infinity Carbon
with
Like
.
https://rubbermetrics.com/blades/tibhar/darko-jorgic-infinity-carbon
Oct 1, 2026
T
TTAntiPlayer
replied to the thread
New Blade: Tibhar Darko Infinity Carbon
.
Could this be a good fit for a short/mid pips player on bh? I'm looking for a blade for next season and currently considering Yasaka G5...
Oct 1, 2026
T
TTAntiPlayer
replied to the thread
Yasaka Goiabao 5
.
I think I'll wait until it goes on sale somewhere before getting one, don't really want to change my setup now that the season has...
Sep 14, 2026
T
TTAntiPlayer
replied to the thread
New Release Alert!!! DONIC ANDERS LIND EXCEPTIONAL
.
I think he needs to switch back to the old handle, he played way better with it :)
Sep 10, 2026
T
TTAntiPlayer
replied to the thread
Yasaka Goiabao 5
.
How fast is the G5? I've just switched to mid pips on my BH and I'm looking for a blade that is stiff but not too hard ( possibly quite...
Sep 10, 2026
T
TTAntiPlayer
replied to the thread
New Release Alert!!! DONIC ANDERS LIND EXCEPTIONAL
.
it was from the match last week
Sep 6, 2026
T
TTAntiPlayer
replied to the thread
New Release Alert!!! DONIC ANDERS LIND EXCEPTIONAL
.
Seems like Lind has switched to this blade.
Sep 4, 2026
T
TTAntiPlayer
replied to the thread
Yasaka Rakza 7 Hard
.
Is the throw angle of R7 Hard lower than regular R7, or is there no noticeable difference?
Aug 27, 2026
T
TTAntiPlayer
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
With an umpire like this one, what can you say? If you are going to be strict about the service rules, then at least be consistent, at...
Aug 11, 2026
Top