Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
TTstarter's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
T
TTstarter
replied to the thread
Inner carbon blades?
.
Ive already tested it, its amazing. Backhand feels like a dream and its soooo much easier to hit topspins with it. I can feel much...
Aug 30, 2026
T
TTstarter
replied to the thread
How do you guys perform a backhand topspin?
.
Ive tried looping backspin balls, but without proper body foundation my accuracy is really bad, and the way that I feel most feedback is...
Aug 24, 2026
T
TTstarter
replied to the thread
How do you guys perform a backhand topspin?
.
My issue is that even if I seem to have something going on, it often goes off the rails, like sometimes the arc is to big and the ball...
Aug 24, 2026
T
TTstarter
replied to the thread
How do you guys perform a backhand topspin?
.
I understand the equipment point, my issue is that currently im using an outer carbon blade that I had not sealed properly so its very...
Aug 23, 2026
T
TTstarter
posted the thread
How do you guys perform a backhand topspin?
in
Backhand Topspin
.
Im trying to develop a good backhand topspin but my current setup is a little awkward because it feels stiff and with little feeling (Im...
Aug 23, 2026
T
TTstarter
replied to the thread
Does anybody know this brand?
.
Well, as much as I would like to experiment I currently have the equivalent of 26usd and nothing more lol
Aug 22, 2026
T
TTstarter
posted the thread
Does anybody know this brand?
in
Rubbers
.
I was looking in aliexpress for rubbers and I found this, what is this brand? Theres like 0 information whatsoever about it
Aug 20, 2026
T
TTstarter
replied to the thread
Anyone has experience with Telson germany rubbers?
.
Aug 18, 2026
T
TTstarter
posted the thread
Anyone has experience with Telson germany rubbers?
in
Rubbers
.
I wanted to try out Telson Germany rubbers for my BH, but I dont see many useful reviews, does anyone have tried them? If so, what do...
Aug 18, 2026
T
TTstarter
replied to the thread
Inner carbon blades?
.
Thanks for the help, I decided to go with the Yasaka you recommended
Aug 18, 2026
T
TTstarter
replied to the thread
Inner carbon blades?
.
I think I might buy it, but how does it feel in the table, mid distance and far away?
Aug 14, 2026
T
TTstarter
replied to the thread
Inner carbon blades?
.
Also, i dont mind much the speed part so long as it isnt like more than the pro 01, im more mindful of getting a good feedback through...
Aug 14, 2026
T
TTstarter
replied to the thread
Inner carbon blades?
.
Could you describe a little your experience with the blade? It would be very helpful
Aug 14, 2026
T
TTstarter
replied to the thread
Inner carbon blades?
.
You mean the one with the brown and gray handle right?, ive seen it and I tried to look up a little into the blade and sanwei itself, it...
Aug 14, 2026
T
TTstarter
posted the thread
Inner carbon blades?
in
Table Tennis Equipment (Everything)
.
I have been playing with an outer carbon blade (Yinhe pro 01) for 5-6 months, and even if I kind of like it, im really just starting to...
Aug 13, 2026
Top