Recent content by Ultravisitor

  1. How long does rubber last unopened?

    I think it depends if it if factory boosted. But I'd say a year at least
  2. DISRUPTIVE LONG PIMPLES CLOSE TO THE TABLE

    Yinhe 955 is very easy to play and dirt cheap
  3. Best possible setup for the least amount of money

    Sanwei CC is quite a good inner carbon blade for around 10$
  4. Best budget rubber for BH?

    Jeah I settled on Rozena, after ejing other options this summer.
  5. Best budget rubber for BH?

    I'm playing Rozena on BH right now and I love it. If I were on tighter budget, I'd play Yinhe Moon 12. Both rubbers excel in blocking, but Rozena can get really speedy in comparison. I never tried the other moon rubbers though, so maybe they are better than the 12
  6. Anyone has experience with Telson germany rubbers?

    When I tried telson Germany, I found it unremarkable. It's more similar to Yinhe Moon 12 than to telson 100. Both of those seemed better to me. Only played on session with it though, so take it with a grain of salt.
  7. YINHE SATURN S1

    The Sponge looks like the one from moon 12 rubber. It also shares the hardness scale m/h. With moon 12 m+ feels like 48° esn. I think I'll place an order, because I like the sponge of moon 12.
  8. Cheap Intermediate player paddle setup recommendations

    The blades are great value and the rubbers don't need boosting. If you're open to that, there's more options. But it's hard to tell without more specifics from you or seeing you play.
  9. Cheap Intermediate player paddle setup recommendations

    Blade: Sanwei Fextra 7 or Yinhe U2 Forehand: Loki rxton 7 Backhand: Yinhe Moon 12 m-
  10. Cheap Intermediate player paddle setup recommendations

    What's your budget? Are set on short pips for BH?
  11. Best budget rubber for BH?

    Thanks for the insights. 2 more questions: Is the throw as low as everyone says? Is there any more popular rubber this resembles, like is this similar to bty Glayzer?
  12. Best budget rubber for BH?

    How's the durability on the hovering dragon?
  13. Purple Long Pips for Chopping

    388d-1 comes in purple
  14. Light shoes for faster footwork?

    I use barefoot shoes (leguano) and they are much lighter. I feel much more nimble in these than in Mizunos I tried, when I came back to tabletennis. But I use the same shoes outside of the hall too. To me the bigger factor is strength and endurance of core and leg muscles.
  15. DHS Long 5 or DHS King Acb?

    Why do you not use the threads you already opened? Both are good for forehand oriented players. You have not posted a video of you playing a match or extensive information about your play style, so it's not possible to give recommendations.
Top