Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
victormanriquey's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Ah nice man! Fantastic stuff, those 2 are such great rubbers, when people want power but with control, the Rakza Z and the 8-80 are...
Saturday at 5:47 PM
victormanriquey
reacted to
Marvinn8686's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Love
.
Actually I decided to try again H8-80 after reaidng your review. 2 years ago I had it on slower all-wood blade and it felt dead and not...
Saturday at 5:46 PM
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Yes same here @Marvinn8686 , Rakza Z is decent tackiness, I like it. 8-80 also
Saturday at 5:25 PM
victormanriquey
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
Me neither, they're all "very hard".
Saturday at 5:25 PM
victormanriquey
reacted to
Marvinn8686's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
Bought a sheet at the beginning of August and it is able to lift the ball for like 2 seconds so it is a lot nowadays. On the other side...
Saturday at 5:25 PM
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Mine was 40 too @TTpastor and @Archosaurus
Saturday at 5:25 PM
victormanriquey
reacted to
TTpastor's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
I can't find any other LAC sponge than 40A.
Saturday at 5:24 PM
victormanriquey
reacted to
Sherpa's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
Yep, bought some Rakza Z EH and it's the tackiest rubber I've seen for a long time
Saturday at 5:24 PM
victormanriquey
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
I hit a bit with LAC 40A on backhand and it was workable, are the softer sponges a lot bouncier? If so might be a great BH rubber option.
Saturday at 5:24 PM
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Yep it's true, my provs are good tacky in today's standards, not tacky when compared to 2010 for example. It's a tensor with linearity...
Saturday at 5:24 PM
victormanriquey
reacted to
navuzor's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
That is correct, I see a lot of this hit-brush trend too. Tackiness is almost gone even in Chinese rubbers. I bought a 39 H3 OS...
Saturday at 5:22 PM
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
GEWO Iconixx 55 & 50 Review: Durability Issues Undermine a Promising Rakza Z EH Alternative and Softer Rakza Z Option
.
In that case all good, fresh they are very nice. Enjoy and check the topsheet from time to time, so you always have the best performance :)
Saturday at 2:00 PM
victormanriquey
reacted to
Master_of_loops's post
in the thread
GEWO Iconixx 55 & 50 Review: Durability Issues Undermine a Promising Rakza Z EH Alternative and Softer Rakza Z Option
with
Like
.
Luckily, I'm a sponsored player so 4 pairs of rubbers will be enough for the season 🙂 I've been playing with ICONIXX for 4 days now...
Saturday at 1:59 PM
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
GEWO Iconixx 55 & 50 Review: Durability Issues Undermine a Promising Rakza Z EH Alternative and Softer Rakza Z Option
.
Yes it is a good rubber as I mentioned in the blog but if it only lasts 1-2 months then that has to be said as well, unless you are a...
Saturday at 8:54 AM
victormanriquey
reacted to
Master_of_loops's post
in the thread
GEWO Iconixx 55 & 50 Review: Durability Issues Undermine a Promising Rakza Z EH Alternative and Softer Rakza Z Option
with
Like
.
I have been playing table tennis since 2002 and ICONIXX Hybrid is definitely the best rubber I have played with so far. Wherever I...
Saturday at 8:50 AM
Top