Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
victormanriquey's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
victormanriquey
reacted to
KTableTennis's post
in the thread
Nationals results and updates
with
Like
.
hello guys, though I would give a quick update, I recently played at nationals and had several wins agaist 2000 players and one 2200...
Aug 6, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
K.K's post
in the thread
Xiom Vega China VM Review
with
Like
.
xiom changed the formula of the vega china and it is now less tacky with a more porous sponge that makes it less chinese and more like a...
Aug 6, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
navuzor's post
in the thread
Xiom Vega China VM Review
with
Haha
.
Well, I decided to give Xiom Vega China a try since @victormanriquey is taking too long for his more professional review XD. I've always...
Aug 6, 2026
victormanriquey
posted the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
in
Joola
.
Hey all, I'm back from my holidays and coming with a review fresh from the oven! This time I'm looking at the new Calderano rubbers...
Aug 6, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Yinhe Big Dipper 5 Review: A Budget No-Boost Alternative to Hurricane 3 Neo with Some Tradeoffs
.
Yeah Rozena is a full tensor :) Lately im testing the joola calderano rubbers and happy so far with grip. But from the hybrids I have...
Jul 15, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
lodro's post
in the thread
Yinhe Big Dipper 5 Review: A Budget No-Boost Alternative to Hurricane 3 Neo with Some Tradeoffs
with
Like
.
can be a slippery slope though because i felt i got even less dwell time and much less control when i tried a Rozena instead of my usual...
Jul 15, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Yinhe Big Dipper 5 Review: A Budget No-Boost Alternative to Hurricane 3 Neo with Some Tradeoffs
.
Yes its my main test blade (I have 3 to test properly hhaha) and since im mostly testing often, it has sort of become my competition...
Jul 14, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
steve888's post
in the thread
Yinhe Big Dipper 5 Review: A Budget No-Boost Alternative to Hurricane 3 Neo with Some Tradeoffs
with
Like
.
Is the DHS Fan bo bx2 your main blade now? Are you enjoying it? How does it compare with your other blades?
Jul 14, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Yinhe Big Dipper 5 Review: A Budget No-Boost Alternative to Hurricane 3 Neo with Some Tradeoffs
.
39 i used, but 38 can also be :)
Jul 14, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
euphrate's post
in the thread
Yinhe Big Dipper 5 Review: A Budget No-Boost Alternative to Hurricane 3 Neo with Some Tradeoffs
with
Like
.
What degree do you use and recommend for forehand?
Jul 14, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Donic BlueGrip C2 Review: An Unexpected Budget Alternative to Butterfly Dignics 09c
.
I didnt measure it but I believe it, to me the similarities are more than the differences :)
Jul 9, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
vik's post
in the thread
Donic BlueGrip C2 Review: An Unexpected Budget Alternative to Butterfly Dignics 09c
with
Like
.
There is channel where guys measure it with spinsight .Intersting comparison Dignics 09C vs Donic BlueGrip C2 .Spin and speed are about...
Jul 9, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Donic BlueGrip C2 Review: An Unexpected Budget Alternative to Butterfly Dignics 09c
.
Not really haha It was the wang chuqin blade, which is fast enough id say! but out of the box that LAC was slow to the point I had to...
Jul 9, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
Donic BlueGrip C2 Review: An Unexpected Budget Alternative to Butterfly Dignics 09c
with
Like
.
LAC too slow? You using ALL blade? :)
Jul 9, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
euphrate's post
in the thread
Donic BlueGrip C2 Review: An Unexpected Budget Alternative to Butterfly Dignics 09c
with
Love
.
Yes I have read it nice review.
Jul 9, 2026
Top