Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
victormanriquey's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
victormanriquey
reacted to
DragonOwen's post
in the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
with
Love
.
Thank you for the review – I read it with great interest. I've been playing with these rubbers myself for about 3–4 weeks now (well, the...
Aug 9, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
.
Thanks man this was great to read as well!! And all good on the flat hitting area, I use a B2X which is super direct and low throwing...
Aug 9, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
with
Like
.
Don’t worry you’ll be seeing more of the Trinity again in the very distant future, it’s getting a little makeover and coming back soon
Aug 9, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
.
Cool thanks, keep us posted then! I will go the same with the coming weeks :)
Aug 8, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
RPB Enthusiast's post
in the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
with
Like
.
Right now I'm using Haifu Seamoon II since I had finished my bottle of Haifu Black National. I've only used it for 4 hours or so since I...
Aug 8, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
.
Ah nice let us know how the booster goes, falco or else? Yeah tackiness is only very mild :) And durability, anything you can say on...
Aug 8, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
RPB Enthusiast's post
in the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
with
Like
.
I have both Trinity Charged and Dynamic on my current blade since by other rubbers I got a bad batch, and I really enjoyed using them so...
Aug 8, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Scarfed Garchomp's post
in the thread
3 New Andro Rubbers
with
Like
.
To me N48 was not just a softer N50 like R45 is a softer R48, the topsheet is different between N48 and N50 & N55. I feel N50 topsheet...
Aug 7, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Yurifi's post
in the thread
Donic BlueGrip C2 Review: An Unexpected Budget Alternative to Butterfly Dignics 09c
with
Like
.
yes.
Aug 7, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
willyum's post
in the thread
Donic BlueGrip C2 Review: An Unexpected Budget Alternative to Butterfly Dignics 09c
with
Like
.
is donic c2 tackier than bluestar a1?
Aug 7, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
.
Cool, glad about that, and as I said above, if the durability is good, then I think Joola has created something a bit special here :)...
Aug 6, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
with
Like
.
Nice detailed review read through it all and echo a lot of the opinions
Aug 6, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
.
Yes me too, but let's not jump to conclusions too quickly haha I will keep on playing with both and let's see how they do, if they last...
Aug 6, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Yurifi's post
in the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
with
Like
.
very surprised about durability, maybe ESN did a step forward here ...
Aug 6, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Yasaka Rakza Z Review: Still a good hybrid rubber in 2026?
.
Yes correct D09c is better than Rakza Z, they try to do the same but D09c is more in all aspects :)
Aug 6, 2026
Top