Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
victormanriquey's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
victormanriquey
reacted to
DBsystem78's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
BDV is the most hybrid of the list , LAC has also a little tension effect for the rest they are more close to Chinese
Sep 1, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
We can disagree on things no problem ;) For me Big Dipper V and LAC and Battle 2 after testing feel all like Chinese hybrid, LAC and...
Sep 1, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
I really wouldn't categorize BDV, J3, Target 3, LAC and ESPECIALLY Battle 2 as "hybrid". Most of those quite literally don't have...
Sep 1, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Ah nice to hear @latej !! Nuzn 48 is indeed a great BH rubber, same as G09c, very much agree. For your friend I think you did the...
Sep 1, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
latej's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
Hey, I enjoyed the linked review + comparison of the Nuzn 45 and 48 rubbers. I play now with the Nuzn 48 on the BH and like it a lot, I...
Sep 1, 2026
victormanriquey
posted the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
in
Rubbers
.
Good morning all, First post of September! And this time I'm making a simple and amateur friendly 101 guide on hybrid rubbers. I very...
Sep 1, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Tensor vs Hybrid rubbers
.
Haven't tried them yet but have them at home, so I can tell you soon :) Gut feeling says that Rasanter C will be a between tensor...
Sep 1, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
SorryForTheEdge's post
in the thread
Tensor vs Hybrid rubbers
with
Like
.
Would you say Rasanter C series and Genextion is in the middle ground or tensor hybrids? They have more stickiness than something like...
Sep 1, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
If you're not able to make HEAVY spin, at all, with your loop, and people aren't blocking it long at all, maybe a fiber blade isn't the...
Aug 29, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
All good, then take the 8-80 37 and M2 medium and all good, for the blade, there is many options, I'd go for limba/ayous and not too...
Aug 28, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
The yinhe 05 is pretty fast, feels a bit more outer and is KLC, so may be too much too handle even with slow rubbers, depends on a lot...
Aug 28, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
Id love to help you but I have not tried the sanwei 75 or the Lemuria Long 5 sorry! What I can say, is that if you want a soft and...
Aug 28, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
It is a hard blade indeed haha No I haven't! But will try one day :) Its on the list haha Maybe you can get a job at DHS tomorrow and...
Aug 27, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
oophyte's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
Here's where I saw it: From left to right: SYS: somewhat thick WCQ: slightly thick HL5: (standard) HL5X: extra thick On the other...
Aug 27, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Sriver1's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
King acb is faster. I like it much more.
Aug 27, 2026
Top