Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
victormanriquey's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
victormanriquey
reacted to
K.K's post
in the thread
Xiom Vega China VM Review
with
Like
.
the sponge changed too in this process and together with the new topsheet it does feel, look and play different then the old version...
Sep 3, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
.
Hahaha the EJ bug strikes again 😂 I took a little pause the last 2 weeks as I've been on the Iconixx 55+50 exclusively + next week too...
Sep 3, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Matteones's post
in the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
with
Haha
.
How's the charged holding up to time? I just ordered one, couldn't resist the urge, it was just 10 dollars more than hurricane...
Sep 3, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
I am also playing with commercial Hurricane WCQ and SYS. SYS feels a little easier to play with. It pairs well with C2/LAC. I have...
Sep 3, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
GEWO Lineup
with
Like
.
Gewo seems to price differently from other brands. No 30% from tt11, which I don't like.
Sep 3, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Haito's post
in the thread
GEWO Lineup
with
Like
.
Certain Chinese company has purchased the same machines that ESN are using to build their rubbers, I do wonder if that will change the...
Sep 3, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Xiom Vega China VM Review
.
Ah great! Then my normal vega china of begin this year is still good for the test when i do it! :D Thanks for info!
Sep 3, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Spin_Fanatic's post
in the thread
Xiom Vega China VM Review
with
Like
.
I have asked on of the prominent TT shops about Vega China and got this information: ''We have received confirmation from Xiom that the...
Sep 3, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Topspinslinger's post
in the thread
GEWO Lineup
with
Like
.
Gewo is getting more notice in Netherlands now I notice. Mostly because of Kento Nomura (on youtube known as NormuraTrickshots) They...
Sep 3, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
GEWO Lineup
.
Im almost done with the new Iconixx 55 and 50 review, played with them now for about a month, they are interesting, have some doubts...
Sep 3, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
I'll get to that one of these days, they are not the cheapest blades so will see how to get to that test :D
Sep 3, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
It would probably be interested in exploring the difference from HL 5H and HL 5A as they are more different. I play with HL 5 H and it...
Sep 3, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
All these blades only have minor variations. The blade designs probably attract different buyers more than their functions.
Sep 3, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
Nice to know thanks for the info @GhostBackhand ! I 'll get to test it one of these days, any comparisons with B2X in case you have that...
Sep 3, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
GhostBackhand's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
I actually own one and have played with it. Compared to my current Viscaria/Q968 (using Dig09C on both FH and BH for both setups) -> It...
Sep 3, 2026
Top