Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
victormanriquey's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
victormanriquey
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it
with
Like
.
I hit a bit with D09c on the backhand on a lightweight 5ply blade and it felt like what forums claim unboosted H3 is like. Bloody slow...
Sep 7, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it
.
Yep D09c is definitely lethal, you need to do something to get to that, but on outer is easier indeed :) I do think that rubbers like...
Sep 7, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Angerer's post
in the thread
My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it
with
Like
.
Imo, d09c is dependant on a blade -- d09c isn't as crisp on innerforce/wood/outer-limba blades, at least without a booster. On ALC...
Sep 7, 2026
victormanriquey
posted the thread
GEWO Iconixx 55 & 50 Review: Durability Issues Undermine a Promising Rakza Z EH Alternative and Softer Rakza Z Option
in
Inverted rubbers
.
Hey all, As I had already mentioned in some other threads last week, I was about to wrap up the testing period of the new Gewo Iconixx...
Sep 7, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Loladin's post
in the thread
New Release Alert!!! DONIC ANDERS LIND EXCEPTIONAL
with
Wow
.
I thought so. But the description is same on the Donic website as well. https://www.donic.com/en/DONIC-ANDERS-LIND-EXCEPTIONAL/110262010
Sep 7, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Grumms's post
in the thread
New Release Alert!!! DONIC ANDERS LIND EXCEPTIONAL
with
Like
.
Limba under koto is weird too, usually it's ayous. And kiri inside is most often dedicated to outer carbon. I don't understand what...
Sep 7, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
New Release Alert!!! DONIC ANDERS LIND EXCEPTIONAL
with
Like
.
Kiri on the top layer sounds kind of weird and I think that's a mistake. More likely we're looking at Koto on top, then Limba, fiber and...
Sep 7, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
navuzor's post
in the thread
Xiom Vega China VM Review
with
Like
.
Exactly my thoughts when I tested the rubber. It's not a bad rubber by any means, it's just another "hard hybrid" from ESN that has...
Sep 6, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
GEWO Lineup
.
Yep I was excited as well :(
Sep 6, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Kolev's post
in the thread
GEWO Lineup
with
Like
.
Damn. I had a hope for awhile...
Sep 6, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?
.
will check yeah, i think that can work, it's indeed really hard as it's subtle differences and so you need to test in depth for at least...
Sep 6, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
hayhayc86's post
in the thread
New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?
with
Like
.
I do envy how you can try and test all those new and exotic rubbers around! It's probably hard as it's subjective and also different...
Sep 6, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?
.
Good idea i ll see how i can add that, its not easy but i ll give it a thought :)
Sep 6, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
hayhayc86's post
in the thread
New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?
with
Love
.
Well your reviews helps eliminate some but also add a couple that are tempting to try! Lol I think eventually if we can list the rubber...
Sep 6, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?
.
Yep hybrid, will need to test I guess, what a joy every time a new hybrid comes to the market 😂
Sep 6, 2026
Top