Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
victormanriquey's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
victormanriquey
reacted to
merlin el mago's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
I'm using NUZN 50 so now I understand the popularity of hybrid rubbers: you can smash with a very good control (here I'm very surprised...
Sep 16, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
✈️🌍 Badgers On Tour 2027 🌍✈️
with
Love
.
Right then… Düsseldorf 2026 was far too successful, so naturally the sensible response is to start planning the next one almost...
Sep 16, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
New Gauzy Synteliac VCI and player experiences
with
Like
.
I haven't done more than hold it in the store, so here's my very limited impression: The finish and build quality are great, blade...
Sep 16, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Thanks @ZSQ ! As always it depends on maaany factors, your level, gear taste, gear history, your technique, etc :D So its hard to...
Sep 16, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
ZSQ's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Love
.
Good blog, Victor, I’ve also been looking for rubbers that better suit my style recently. Your blog is very helpful. I’d like to know...
Sep 16, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
It's really not a complicated function. The parameters are topsheet adhesion force, topsheet coefficient of friction slope in regards to...
Sep 16, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Custom blade, nice @jkugin ❤️ Right so from waht you say, it is very plausible that coming from chinese rubbers, the throw angle + the...
Sep 16, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
jkugin's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
My idea was actually *not* to use Chinese rubbers. I played with 729 Origin for a long time. Then, a year ago, I put Yasaka Bolo Dragon...
Sep 16, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
ZSQ's post
in the thread
Hello from China
with
Like
.
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night to everyone, I’m a table tennis enthusiast from Beijing, China. I played...
Sep 15, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it
.
That combo is a total powerhouse, so if you can hit medium-hard, it will be tough to control unless you are a very good amateur, I...
Sep 15, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
NewGuyHere's post
in the thread
My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it
with
Like
.
I only played with FZD ALC with D09C and this felt the best rubber I ever played with. I'm an amateur though but the combo is excellent...
Sep 15, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
This one is tough @jkugin because rakza Z is on its own quite slow and linear, so most of other hybrids have more tempo than it. Perhaps...
Sep 15, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
jkugin's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
Thanks for the reply. Do you know of any Japanese or European hybrids that have less of a "catapult effect" than the Rakza Z? Coming...
Sep 15, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Yes this can be true specially if you compare something like Rxton 5 with a (good) modern hybrid, I guess it just depends on the...
Sep 15, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
yodachi's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
There’s a common perception that Chinese rubbers produce a lot of spin, but in reality, that might be more of a myth than anything else...
Sep 15, 2026
Top