Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
victormanriquey's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
victormanriquey
reacted to
navuzor's post
in the thread
DHS Hurricane 3 Neo: The Complete Amateur Guide & Review
with
Like
.
That is very interesting. Is that the general consensus about the NR-8701 from Nitaku? What about the tackiness? about the same too? I...
Sep 22, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Yes I have also noticed this in DHS for example, the both poles converging, interesting to see where it will go! Makes sense! Good idea...
Sep 18, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
ZSQ's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
Between inner and outer carbon blades, there really is a quiet shift happening. We’ve also noticed that more and more inner carbon...
Sep 18, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Ah yeah agreed, dna hybrid is like a 2/3 gear car, also happens on the DNA Hybrid H im testing now, slow, slowish, rocket haha with the...
Sep 18, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
Definitely DNA hybrid, it's almost like the rubber is behaving like an inner carbon blade :LOL: slow, controlled touch and then bam!
Sep 18, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Yep, very much agree with this @ZSQ , it's also happening to me lately, I play a guy from china, very high rating in NL and he blocks...
Sep 18, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
ZSQ's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
I completely agree with you: Equipment choices and tactical style influence each other. At my level, my footwork isn’t really good...
Sep 18, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Yep very much agree with with comment, it's basically always a tradeoff as we always say in this forum, no gear is perfect, it's just a...
Sep 18, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
I think playing level matters a lot. I'm a lower level player and I prefer inner carbon because I can play wide angles and drop the ball...
Sep 18, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Nice to be in the same sector, China AI is exploding so I'm sure is also crazy there. And I'm sure you play good, but always good to be...
Sep 18, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
ZSQ's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
Yes, my work is also related to IT and AI, so I completely understand your point of view. About my level, you’re giving me too much...
Sep 18, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
@Tyce you mean helix hybrid or DNA hybrid? For me the one who has what you describe is helix hybrid :D
Sep 18, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
So I had the pleasure of playing with Frogs bat for a bit (bat swap challenge), and the DNA hybrid XH really had that forgiving hybrid...
Sep 18, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
the real dusseldorf review (by the-don)
with
Like
.
Hey @the-don, I wouldn’t usually comment on individual cases, but given you brought all of this up, I’ll do my best to expand and...
Sep 18, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
I've started working on a rubber database of all I have tested (only things i have tested in depth goes there, i want quality and...
Sep 17, 2026
Top