Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
victormanriquey's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
victormanriquey
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
I Challenged World No.19 Flavien Coton!
with
Like
.
I think he has the potential to reach the Lebruns, and what a great guy, too.
Sep 25, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Yeah I havent tried it yet, does not seem to be a well known rubber or something you hear often, worth a try at some point :)
Sep 25, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
TTpastor's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
It seems that Friendship also has a new hybrid named Hunyuan.
Sep 25, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Haha im glad its helpful @Lando :) I like RZ more as well, same thoughts as you! And no, I havent boosted it, maybe i should when its...
Sep 24, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Lando's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Love
.
Dude, this thread is gold for all EJ The only hybrid rubbers I've played with are D09c and Rakza Z. For my game, I prefer Z for the...
Sep 24, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Those days seem to be more often my days lately hahaha a 8m old is intense, more intense than 3h multiball in china 😂
Sep 24, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Matteones's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Haha
.
Helix hybrid I won't test any time soon (I got it for a super deal with the helix platinums I get for my backhand), I'm starting with...
Sep 24, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
hahahaha i didnt swipe the card you know, accept you are an EJ like me and join the dark side hahahaha now in all seriousness, let me...
Sep 24, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Matteones's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Haha
.
I now have charged, helix hybrid 55 and D09C to try and bought a second freitas just to have a test blade and it is all your fault...
Sep 24, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
ber's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
Ahh, alright thanks
Sep 24, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
I have a small gut feeling that the dynamic will last a bit longer than the helix hybrid (and both more than C2), as the built in...
Sep 24, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
ber's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
Durability wise are they on par?
Sep 24, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
WingTT's post
in the thread
Hybrid suggestions for someone coming from H3
with
Like
.
I can totally understand not wanting to boost. You have to keep doing it over time to keep the performance up and at some point the...
Sep 24, 2026
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Hello from the Netherlands
.
Haha heeeeyyy!!! Nice that it's working now man :) And welcome to the fun club! <3
Sep 23, 2026
victormanriquey
reacted to
Helanren's post
in the thread
Hello from the Netherlands
with
Love
.
Yes, he's our coach and helped me with my first custom setup. 😎
Sep 23, 2026
Top