Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
victormanriquey's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
victormanriquey
reacted to
Haito's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
If you happen to stumble upon LAC or R7 in 37 degrees hardness, I suggest you try them. They might be up your alley.
Friday at 6:47 PM
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Feels like you are describing a linear hybrid on its own thijs, MK really or G09c or even asia jupiter 3, those 3 all fit what you...
Friday at 6:47 PM
victormanriquey
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
I'm not really looking for speed, I actually think there's a fair chance that I'm better off playing Chinese, because I can play it very...
Friday at 6:45 PM
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
ESN is ESN, if you love it people always play it and cannot play chinese or hybrids haha but if you prefer no ESN (like me mostly)...
Friday at 6:45 PM
victormanriquey
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
I think my shortlist would be G09c, MK hybrid. I'm sort of OK with Glayzer and Butterfly sponge. MK I tried only shortly, but it very...
Friday at 6:41 PM
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Yeah those work, both G09c and MK feel different but they both work, you may wanna try what fits best for you when it comes to gear...
Friday at 6:41 PM
victormanriquey
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
Hybrid MK or Bluegrip S1 was recommended to me by an expert player who has played me. I've tried Hybrid MK and it was really...
Friday at 6:30 PM
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Yeah agreed, and yeah, maybe S1 can work too, is not a bad rubber, same durability as MK i feel. Yes agreed, same here! I ll review...
Friday at 6:30 PM
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Stiga Helix Hybrid XH and DNA Hybrid H Review: New Generation vs Old Generation Hybrids
.
Oh wow fun, I would not be able to control that, its too much bounce for me haha I mean I could control it but Id need to hold my stroke...
Friday at 6:27 PM
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Stiga Helix Hybrid XH and DNA Hybrid H Review: New Generation vs Old Generation Hybrids
.
Yes I agree it is going to be an interesting alternative for many people the helix hybrid, indeed pity that other brands dont have that...
Friday at 6:17 PM
victormanriquey
reacted to
Coolsta Connor's post
in the thread
Stiga Helix Hybrid XH and DNA Hybrid H Review: New Generation vs Old Generation Hybrids
with
Like
.
If the durability is greater than C2, yet feels very similar that is great! Especially when you said it shares the perceived softer...
Friday at 6:12 PM
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
That is a tough question my friend thijs, but let me see if I can cook a decent answer haha What you mention can have ofc the 3...
Friday at 9:50 AM
victormanriquey
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
You've been reviewing a fair amount of hybrids now, what would you say is a hybrid best suited for low intermediate levels? I'm thinking...
Friday at 9:42 AM
victormanriquey
replied to the thread
Stiga Helix Hybrid XH and DNA Hybrid H Review: New Generation vs Old Generation Hybrids
.
Thanks! I'd say that the helix hybrid is somewhat similar to C2 yeah, I felt like C2 had a bit faster catapult and a bit less linear in...
Friday at 9:42 AM
victormanriquey
reacted to
Coolsta Connor's post
in the thread
Stiga Helix Hybrid XH and DNA Hybrid H Review: New Generation vs Old Generation Hybrids
with
Love
.
Thanks for the review as usual! Wonder how helix hybrid 55 will compare to C2. Chinese rubbers are very popular here with people either...
Friday at 9:34 AM
Top