Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
volvovics's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
V
volvovics
replied to the thread
The elements of a perfect forehand attack
.
Should be coming, sometime next week.
Friday at 6:20 PM
V
volvovics
replied to the thread
The elements of a perfect forehand attack
.
A lot of people requested the backhand attack, so i'm doing that one next, should be coming next week, if all goes well.
Friday at 6:19 PM
V
volvovics
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
The elements of a perfect forehand attack
with
Like
.
+1 for this. I find the technical framework for the backhand very confusing; I don't really understand how most of the leg and body...
Friday at 6:17 PM
V
volvovics
reacted to
Yuomay's post
in the thread
The elements of a perfect forehand attack
with
Like
.
@volvovics i really liked this video, gives me a framework to fall back on when I miss too many forehand attacks, I tried it (in...
Friday at 6:15 PM
V
volvovics
reacted to
Draf's post
in the thread
When should I back away from the table?
with
Like
.
Already watched it, it was excellent. Never realized that how much difference pointing the foot out makes.
Sep 28, 2026
V
volvovics
reacted to
TTWiz's post
in the thread
What is talent in table tennis?
with
Like
.
To me, talent is the set of innate abilities and physical attributes that each of us is born with. My 2.5 year old son, for example...
Sep 27, 2026
V
volvovics
replied to the thread
When should I back away from the table?
.
I made a video on this, you might find it usefull :
Sep 27, 2026
V
volvovics
replied to the thread
The elements of a perfect forehand attack
.
That's exactly the point of the video, what cost do you pay for keeping the hand low or high, I don't really see to many benefits when...
Sep 27, 2026
V
volvovics
reacted to
Amaken23's post
in the thread
The elements of a perfect forehand attack
with
Like
.
I mean...look at Quadri Aruna's FH or in earlier time at Kalinikos Kreanga's FH or BH motion :P Many people will say their technique...
Sep 27, 2026
V
volvovics
replied to the thread
The elements of a perfect forehand attack
.
I wanted to give these exact 2 great players as examples. but i interpret it a bit differently: I think that you can get great results...
Sep 27, 2026
V
volvovics
replied to the thread
The elements of a perfect forehand attack
.
But they do change their hand position 100% of the time to the proper position when going against topspin, and 100% of the time they...
Sep 27, 2026
V
volvovics
reacted to
NetProphet's post
in the thread
The elements of a perfect forehand attack
with
Like
.
I think your videos are excellent, please keep em coming 👊
Sep 27, 2026
V
volvovics
posted the thread
The elements of a perfect forehand attack
in
Tutorials
.
The elements of the perfect forehand attack An in depth examination of each element of the forehand attack with examples of pros doing...
Sep 26, 2026
V
volvovics
posted the thread
3 minute analysis FZD vs Bertrand - Momentum disadvantage, the suicide shot and the recovery shot
in
General Discussion On Table Tennis
.
Fan Zhendong vs Bertrand point analysis Textbook point analysis in 3 minutes Learn about momentum disadvantage, the suicide shot and...
Sep 15, 2026
V
volvovics
posted the thread
The ready position - How to improve reaction times, movement and attack consistency
in
Improve your table tennis today!
.
The ready position - how does stance affect your reaction time
Sep 13, 2026
Top