Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Wakkibatty's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Wakkibatty
reacted to
ajtatosmano2's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
Update: UV aging doesn't work. Don't try it. Keeping it lubricated and sealed from air only saved it for a while and didn't add stickyness.
Yesterday at 3:57 PM
Wakkibatty
reacted to
ejruk's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
Small update here. I tried adding glycerin to my long pips (Spinlord Dornenglanz) just for fun and that rubber got very tacky and a bit...
Thursday at 6:26 AM
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
Fish scale. How much would be the price of this blade?
.
This is spot on. Medullary rays are typically made up of very different cell types to regular wood, regardless of whether its a...
Sep 19, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
jonol's post
in the thread
Fish scale. How much would be the price of this blade?
with
Like
.
I have a fishscale blade purely by chance since it was ordered online. Feels good to play, more or less what you'd expect of an outer...
Sep 19, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
steve888's post
in the thread
Fish scale. How much would be the price of this blade?
with
Like
.
I have fishscale blade on FZD, it had much better feeling than a friends non fish scale blade, for some reason his lacked power . So I...
Sep 19, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
I Spent 3 Weeks with Full The Chinese National Team
with
Like
.
I have sat on this for a long time (years), but since I am trying to make more long-form content I wanted to share. I tried to think of...
Sep 16, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
ajtatosmano2's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
Okay, so my chemist friend said that to reproduce the effect at home he would try keeping the rubber in a closed enclosure to avoid...
Sep 6, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
FWIW, this is the exact reason not to use oil-based lubricants with latex condoms. :p
Sep 6, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
I have no idea to be honest... 🤔 If I had to guess -- (and I'm guessing HUGELY here!) -- if it had any effect at all, I reckon it would...
Sep 5, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
barusu's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
Soo... Maybe ejruk add latex glue to his experiment?
Sep 4, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
ajtatosmano2's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
I used natural, as per the instructions of the gemini ai. The goal was to infuse the topsheet with the resin, while the turpentine...
Sep 4, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
Did you use mineral turpentine or natural turpentine oil from trees? The latter comes from resinous softwood, while the former comes...
Sep 4, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
Did a bit more reading on the turpines present in both spruce timber and latex rubber to see if I could identify exactly what terpines...
Sep 4, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
ajtatosmano2's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
So far no success with turpentine+pine resin combo. I've tried it for a short period for direct infusion. Now trying it out for a...
Sep 4, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
phillypong's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
Just use a few drops of lamp oil on a small soft cloth and go over the rubber surface -> tackiness restored. The more natural rubber...
Sep 4, 2026
Top