Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Wakkibatty's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Wakkibatty
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
with
Like
.
The other side is less mis-aligned. I will include a picture later. Thanks for the info. Learn a lot from your post.
Aug 4, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
with
Like
.
This. Regardless of the level of impact on how the blade plays, I would be contacting Stiga for a replacement. That level of (poor) QC...
Aug 4, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
.
If just one outer layer is all that's misaligned, then no -- it shouldn't affect blade performance too much, in theory. That misaligned...
Aug 4, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
tay's post
in the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
with
Like
.
Okay so just for context, I loveee 1-ply Hinoki with it's buttery-soft feeling. But I just feel I don't have the skill for them...
Jul 29, 2026
Wakkibatty
reacted to
arashfarshadi's post
in the thread
question: Why is ZLC "Reaction" rating lower than ALC despite being faster?
with
Like
.
thank you very much bro
Jul 4, 2026
Wakkibatty
replied to the thread
question: Why is ZLC "Reaction" rating lower than ALC despite being faster?
.
Happy to explain it for you, I just can't do so simply and quickly I'm sorry. My apologies for the length of what follows. 🙂 Different...
Jul 4, 2026
Top