Recent content by Walalang

  1. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    I don't know if its just me but I think that the china mens team could've had more of a chance in the finals if it was zhou qihao playing rather than wen ruibo? I know that he played in the recent star contender but if he just switched places with like xiang peng, how would it go? Nonetheless...
  2. TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027

    looks like dignics on bh tho
  3. TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027

    just saw a picture of him during his match, seems like he's back using hurricane on forehand
  4. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    They might play Zhou Qihao instead of him
  5. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Is China Team gonna even gonna play Xiang Peng? What's the point of picking him if you're not gonna play him? They're already in the quarterfinals and most likely facing South Korea again. If they were gonna play him, Yesterday against Australia would've been best
  6. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Someone get this man Lin Shidong be coached by Ma Long or someone with a great forehand. The whole last set he only tried like 2 forehands, what's up with that
  7. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    The same story again for Lin Shidong, always down 0-2 or 0-3 and comes back to make it into the decider. But then, he always gets the lead, and then utterly chokes the lead and loses. Lin Shidong has always been pretty bad with deciders
  8. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Germany really loves that jersey for all team events huh. It's been the same for years
  9. Fang Bo to represent Kazakhstan in June for WTT events

    He indeed does. But one that I notice is that like the past 1 or 2 years from watching his coaching videos where they have occasional matches between coaches and some other players, he's actually improving and getting his form back a bit
  10. Fang Bo to represent Kazakhstan in June for WTT events

    Oh crap. I stumbled upon a tiktok talking about this and I immediately went on ttd, I thought it was fake. Fang bo is one of my favorite players and I love watching his coaching videos
  11. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    Guess the chinese fans actually like Felix, those cheers were loud for him. Either that or they just don't like sora for beating WCQ
  12. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    why is the world cup held in macao again?
  13. Was it an insolent mockery of an official competition?

    From what I know, they were just doing exhibition matches in the end, just having fun. It's because their team (Saarbrucken) already went to the semis even without winning the whole match, so they just had fun with it. Take this with a grain of salt tho cuz i just saw something abt this, not...
  14. What happened to Kao Cheng Jui?

    Don't know man, he just seemed to disappear after china smash last year. Where did he go?
  15. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Fan's been selected for other tournaments before; like the world cup, world champs last year and some others. Fan chose not to go to them so, that will most likely be the case now
Top