Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Yuomay's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Y
Yuomay
replied to the thread
When should I back away from the table?
.
In reality you need to back off before you know if your opponent is going to play an offensive shot, because if you are close to the...
Yesterday at 8:34 AM
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
volvovics's post
in the thread
The elements of a perfect forehand attack
with
Like
.
That's exactly the point of the video, what cost do you pay for keeping the hand low or high, I don't really see to many benefits when...
Yesterday at 6:29 AM
Y
Yuomay
replied to the thread
Tips and Vlog videos
.
Yea great content, thanks for sharing!
Wednesday at 6:18 PM
Y
Yuomay
replied to the thread
So I just got a gift - a Timo Ball ALC blade. what rubbers should I get? (for Control)
.
Synergy between rubber and blade is a thing though especially for such different blades
Wednesday at 1:52 PM
Y
Yuomay
replied to the thread
Donic Anders lind hexacarbon with bluegrip j1
.
Short strokes need better timing and a good amount of trampoline. Professional players in this category play Z03 or D05 (dont know for...
Wednesday at 11:43 AM
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
Lazer's post
in the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
with
Like
.
it happens every now and then. Try to shake it off… You can train your mind to do this… I get pissed if I play bad but not if I play...
Sep 21, 2026
Y
Yuomay
replied to the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
.
Yeah super frustrating to lose like that. I’d probably try to vent. If im playing well I can laugh it off. If im playing poorly I...
Sep 21, 2026
Y
Yuomay
replied to the thread
How to play deciding game
.
My bullet points for deciders À decider is a chance to win the match!! Keeping lucidity to stay unpredictable. Execute simple patterns...
Sep 21, 2026
Y
Yuomay
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
I struggle with similar issues as you do, even though my game is based on spin rather than power. My coach suggested Desto F1/F2 to...
Aug 31, 2026
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Starting a club on a budget - Which table would you rather play on?
with
Like
.
If you want a good deal on tournament used world cup 25-s tables from Joola I can help get you a quote. They are 25mm ittf approved
Aug 27, 2026
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
I'm reminded of another proverb...
Aug 14, 2026
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
There's a balancing act here - I honestly do not see the point in dumping a lot of posts from another forum onto this one and have said...
Aug 12, 2026
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
KTableTennis's post
in the thread
Nationals results and updates
with
Like
.
hello guys, though I would give a quick update, I recently played at nationals and had several wins agaist 2000 players and one 2200...
Aug 6, 2026
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
with
Like
.
Hey all, I'm back from my holidays and coming with a review fresh from the oven! This time I'm looking at the new Calderano rubbers...
Aug 6, 2026
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Your Form; wins and learning experiences.
with
Like
.
I kicked as$ today (for my level). V. happy because last week I felt heavy and confused. Probably I was motivated to get one last good...
Aug 1, 2026
Top