Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Yuomay's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
Lula's post
in the thread
Your Form; wins and learning experiences.
with
Like
.
Not really answering the question but i believe in not judge so much, if i play good or in a good form. If you practiced more before and...
Jul 26, 2026
Y
Yuomay
replied to the thread
How do you pick up (collect) balls from the floor?
.
I do a squat with jump for every ball I pickup. Need to work those legs
Jul 24, 2026
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Your Form; wins and learning experiences.
with
Like
.
I was working in a table tennis stadium at the time so I was spending more time on the table. I did a couple of sessions one on one per...
Jul 22, 2026
Y
Yuomay
replied to the thread
Your Form; wins and learning experiences.
.
That is a crazy amount of dedication, amazing ! must also present quite the bill. Out of my 20-ish weekends where I play competetively I...
Jul 20, 2026
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Your Form; wins and learning experiences.
with
Like
.
Here's some things that can really make or break my "form of the day". 1. Painkillers. I had a period of back pain and I just lost...
Jul 19, 2026
Y
Yuomay
replied to the thread
Your Form; wins and learning experiences.
.
he should definitely document his method. Back on topic, form is such an elusive topic. The main factors that seem to influence it for...
Jul 19, 2026
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
Arkady's post
in the thread
DIY Magnetic Ball Holder for Table Tennis Tables (Cheap, Simple & Surprisingly Strong)
with
Like
.
After trying different ways to keep practice balls close at hand, we came up with this very simple solution at our club. It works...
Jul 17, 2026
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
doppelmoral's post
in the thread
Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks
with
Like
.
Hi Community, today I want to talk about receiving. The topic came up because of the training matches I had recently. For context, my...
Jul 9, 2026
Y
Yuomay
replied to the thread
Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks
.
I know two excersises with focus on receiving. It’s always complicated. 1st one chose a service for example pendulum topspin half long...
Jul 8, 2026
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5
with
Like
.
Sorry for delay. I made a number of changes to the table after last year’s event, yes. There were no complaints from players this year...
Jul 8, 2026
Y
Yuomay
replied to the thread
United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5
.
It doesn’t really matter, the moment you rely on measurement for this type of binary decisions. There’s going to be a threshold in or...
Jul 4, 2026
Y
Yuomay
replied to the thread
Andro NUZN 48 Review: Faster and More Dynamic Than NUZN 45, But Still Controllable
.
So I tried the NUZN 48 on my forehand on an outer force ALC. might be due to playing conditions 35 ish degrees in the hall but I had an...
Jul 1, 2026
Top