Search results

  1. Does anyone have the experience of playing the hurricane king wang chuqin?

    Hello guys, yesterday I saw the hurricane king wang chuqin at a good price in one of the stores in our city. Does anyone have any information about how it is? Because I could not find an independent review of it
  2. Why some players change to Viscaria super alc?

    lin yun ju, patrick franziska, wang manyu(Of course he turned back to fan zhendong alc)
  3. Why do some brands have products that are not on their website or catalogs?

    Hi guys, I always have one thing stuck in my mind, why some brands make products that cannot be found officially and only some stores and forums have them? Brands like Yasaka, DHS, yinhe, loki
  4. Table tennis store in Armenia

    Hello friends, where can I find a good ping pong shop in Armenia?And what brands does it have?
  5. kanak jha forhand topspin.

    hello again While I was watching kanak game, I realized that his forhandtopspin has less backswing than other players, what is the reason? Is this good?
  6. Can lin yun ju Super ALC come?

    lin yun ju switched his own blade to viscaria super alc, is it possible that butterfly make butterfly lin yun ju super alc? because we dont have lin yun ju series,
  7. I'm looking for a new blade

    hello, I’m looking to buy a new blade and would appreciate your guidance. Regarding my playing style: I am an intermediate, semi-professional player. I play close to the table, utilizing backhand topspin, drives, and fast loops—as well as occasional service flicks. On the forehand side, I use...
  8. why dima change his blade?(Contains spoilers for the game against Truls)

    In the last game, Dima change his own blade toTimoboll, maybe he wanted more speed, and it worked. He smashed it....
  9. xiang Peng blade

    xiang Peng has switched his table tennis blade from the DHS Hurricane King ACB to the DHS Hurricane Long 5(w968). am i right? why?
  10. a stange tt blade

    Hi everyone, I came across a table tennis blade today called the Loki Alpha a3, but I can't find any information about it anywhere. Is it a fake? Or is it intended for the Chinese market? Does anyone have any details on it? I've included photos below
  11. tt gear lab site

    I used to be really confused when trying to compare table tennis blades because every company has its own rating system—and sometimes they are even biased. However, I was amazed when I discovered the fantastic "TT Gear Lab" website about a year ago; they test blades scientifically, making it...
  12. elasticity in blades

    Hi everyone! What does "elasticity" mean when it comes to a table tennis blade, and what effect does higher elasticity have? If you know, could you please explain it clearly? for Example comparison of LJK blades. thanks
  13. question: Why is ZLC "Reaction" rating lower than ALC despite being faster?

    Hi everyone, I have a question that’s been on my mind: aren't Butterfly ZLC blades supposed to be faster than ALC ones? So why does Butterfly list a lower "reaction" rating for ZLC blades—for example, 11.7 compared to 11.8? Does anyone know the reason for this?
  14. Anders Lind defeated Wang Chuqin again.

    Anderslind defeated Wang Chuqin 3-1 in a tough match. He is a great player and very creative.😱😱
  15. Yinhe Mercury Y13 – A Budget OFF Blade with a Premium Feel? review

    Blade: Yinhe Mercury Y13 Weight: Approx. 90g Head Size: Large (oversized) --- 🏓 Introduction Today, I’m reviewing the Yinhe Mercury Y13. From the start, this blade stands out due to its composition: it features an outer Limba layer and uses the same fiberglass-based carbon as an outer ply...
  16. Asymmetrical blades

    Why have manufacturers like Gewo, Andro, Tibhar, and Yinhe recently started producing asymmetrical blades? Why would someone who can afford to buy two different rubbers choose to use such a product?
  17. donic anderes lind hexa carbon

    کسی بازی Donic Andersen Lind Hexa Carbon رو داره؟
  18. equipment in turkey

    سلام، کسی می‌دونه از کجا می‌تونم تو ترکیه، مخصوصاً استانبول، یه چوب تنیس روی میز با قیمت مناسب بخرم، چون می‌خوام چند روزی اونجا سفر کنم؟
  19. some chinese brand like DHS and Yinhe

    چرا برندهایی مثل Yinhe و DHS وب‌سایت‌های خیلی قدیمی و بدی دارند، و نه محصولات جدید را پوشش می‌دهند و نه اطلاعاتی ارائه می‌دهند، اما برندهایی مثل Donic و Butterfly وب‌سایت‌های خیلی بهتری دارند؟
Top