Search results

  1. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    Oh, JNT will not take risks, my opinion ...:(.
  2. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    And I, an old idiot, after 0: 2 did not watch online .....:mad:
  3. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    Ito must be paid tribute ... She was calm and confident, at least outwardly ....
  4. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    Oh,yes...:( Swing.... 8:7....Matsuzaki understands the danger of the situation ... CIC and her trainer are very well prepared ....
  5. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    Oh,yes...JEON Jihee,Shin Yubin
  6. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    I agree .... My personal opinion is the concern of the JNT regarding the results of the games with the teams of Hong Kong, Taipei, PRK, Korea, Romania (Germany may no longer be considered) - this is what determined the choice of the JNT in favor of the experienced Ishikawa, and not, for example...
  7. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    You know ... I probably agree with you .... But still, I don’t understand why JNT announced the Hirano-Shibata pair at the tournaments, and not, for example, Hirano-Hayata ...After all, UNT was guided by something ......What was the calculation? This is certainly not a conspiracy against...
  8. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    In principle, JNT still has time to change the selection rules .....It would be a desire ....But honestly, I can’t believe it anymore .....Formally, the JNT talks about the selection rules, but, IMHO, a decision has already been made on the composition of the women's team ... Half a year ago...
  9. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    Congratulations Sato! Miu Hirano is very sorry .... ITTF rating 1/2020 Ishikawa 10950 Hirano 10815
  10. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    It's my fault ... I just joked unsuccessfully about Ishikawa's victory over LSW .....:o:(
  11. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    Dear Zeio! I think he was just joking ...:o Because of my humorous opinion, it would be better if Ishikawa won against LSW ......:o
  12. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    :o Unfortunately, Miu Hirano at the NA tournament missed her chance to rise above Ishikawa .....:( Now, in the Hirano Grand Final, to step forward, you need to go one lap further than Ishikawa .....
  13. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    It sounds strange, but I would be glad if Ishikawa won today ..... This would guarantee third place for Mima Ito in the January ITTF ranking ..... But in the Ishikawa-Hirano race, Ishikawa still has an advantage in points ...And, apparently, JNT has already made a final decision-Ishikawa will be...
  14. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    I also heard in an interview that she (Miu Hirano) plans to leave when she reaches 25 ... (although perhaps this is a translation inaccuracy?)
  15. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    In other words, JNT has already made a choice - A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush....:( ....You can tell when they keep trying Hirano/Ishikawa WD pair in the recent half year, but didn’t try Hirano/Hayata combination this year at all (did they?) ... Here in Germany Platinum will...
  16. 2019 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals

    LSW - congratulations .... She deserved ....
Top