Search results

  1. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    apacible ...... I still remain hopeful that JTTA will take other relevant factors into consideration and not just blindly go by WR.... Let me join your hope .....
  2. World Team Cup 2019

    I join ... But after all, no one openly wanted Ishikawa to lose, was this not?Let the one who is stronger at the moment win ...
  3. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Thank you very much ! Write, write, you are an eyewitness !!!
  4. World Team Cup 2019

    Then trouble ... I wish her a speedy recovery and good luck! I liked her game today against Ishikawa ......
  5. World Team Cup 2019

    Lily plays with dignity ....
  6. World Team Cup 2019

    Meanwhile, C.M. lost one game ....
  7. World Team Cup 2019

    Oh,yes...
  8. Tokyo 2020 Olympic Table Tennis Tables

    Unfortunately, at this Olympics she can only get as a backup player at best .....
  9. World Team Cup 2019

    ZHANG Lily USA 0 ISHIKAWA Kasumi JPN Soon....
  10. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Thank you, Apacible, a very interesting point of view .......
  11. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Short and very, very accurate!
  12. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Thank !(I’ll go there ...)
  13. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    In its subgroup, Japan will win .... But then ..... Hong Kong, Korea, Chinese Taipei .....
  14. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Thanks in advance ! We wait ! :o
  15. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Interesting .. Is there a similar test for Hina Hayata? Ishikawa-Hayata, for example?
  16. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Thank you ... I am in the know ..... From 15 to 26 years old their age ...... Information about very many is very scarce .....
  17. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Yes, you have already expressed this opinion a little earlier .... I also monitor the situation with great interest .....Two or three players (China) can completely knock them out .....
  18. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Thank ! Important information!
  19. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Logically ....Too much is at stake in Japan ....This can be understood ..... A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.... Poor Hayata:(
  20. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Tempest/Comet .....But take note that the Ito-Hayata combo hasn’t seen action since April 2019... Yes, and this is sad .... Even in Austria they are not declared ...It is possible, of course, that they do not want to load Ito - Ito too much, definitely in singles and in XD ( Mizutani) ....
Top