Search results

  1. A very light Ajh Tmxi Pro

    I want to buy a Tmxi Pro and have the option to buy the blade from a friend. The Blade only weighs 83g and is 5,5mm thick how will the Blade Play in comparison to a normal Tmxi Pro? What can i expect from such a light tmxi pro
  2. Has anyone tried Hovering Dragon Dynamic Version?

    its supposed to be made with a new japanese cake sponge
  3. Yasaka Bold Dragon - Review

    First About me: I have about 1600 TTR in Germany and play a sorta Modern Defensive style with a brutal Forehand and Long Pips on the backhand where i mostly just chop or counter the ball. I searched a long time for a rubber that was extremly slow on touches and fast(ish) on high power which i...
  4. Synteliac ZCI for sale (Germany only)

    I am selling an almost unused Andro Synteliac , that was used for about 2 weeks, for 120€. The blade was played with a Rasanter C53 on the Forehand and Rasanter C48 on the backhand. The Reason i am selling the blade is that the blade is way too quick for my skilllevel. If you are interrested in...
Top