Search results

  1. EJ dust spraying is killing off valuable TT forum contributors

    It's true. The constant EJ threads are boring, and the forum is full of them, not just here, the Tabletennis subreddit as well.
  2. Who are your top 10 table tennis players?

    Above Boll. Waldner is a former olympic gold medalist & individual world champion, something that Boll never achieved.
  3. ittfworld's youtube channel hacked?

    Amateur hour from ITTF/WTT. Surely they were using 2FA for their accounts?
  4. Fan Zhendong to Saarbrücken

    Can the two threads be merged?
  5. How to approach handicapped games?

    I'm in a summer league featuring a wide variety of players of different abilities and levels. In some matches, I'm having to give away 5/6/7 starts up to 11. How would you approach these kind of matches? Just play as usual? I'm always scared of making mistakes, and i tend to go bit negative...
  6. New $215 course from Joao Geraldo

    £45 to learn how to glue a racket? I think I'll watch Dima's guide on YouTube for free.
  7. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    It's a good job I'm not a betting man 😅
  8. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    WCQ in beast mode. I can't see anything but a 4-0
  9. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Agreed, incredible mental strength from the champ.
  10. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    I smell a potential upset on T1. Kirill is such a talent!
  11. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Anyway, i don't care what anyone says, Gauzy is the best player to watch in the world, and if he's playing, it's an automatic feed switch to watch him. Amazing player.
  12. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Maybe playing the tough match against Lind helped Simon. LGY didn't really have any tough games before this.
  13. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Is that the last time we'll see Lin playing for China?
  14. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Hopefully he gets into div 1 soon 🙏
  15. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    I'm so pleased for Tom Jarvis! He's a lovely guy who works incredibly hard. He's doing England proud.
  16. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    When did Lin Yun-Ju get so noisy? I guess we can't call him the silent assassin now.
  17. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Lind vs Gauzy was one of the best matches i've ever seen, amazing stuff.
  18. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Time wasting to put off Kaufmann.
Top