Search results

  1. Victas V20 extra

    Hi guys, has anybody tried this new Victas rubber? Any review? I play with V15 extra for a long time with Mizutani ZLC and I'm very satisfied in terms of spin, speed, control, short game control. Before V15 extra I used Tenergy 05 for a long time with Mizutani ZLC and switched to V15 extra...
  2. Alexis Lebrun Asics shoes

    Hellou, can anybody tell me which model of Asics shoes Alexis Lebrun using in WTT Champions Macao? Advanced thankful
  3. Gluing with Butterfly Free Chack Pro

    Hi, I am interested into how many layers of Free Chack Pro should be put on new rubber without using booster, one or two? When I used booster I puted one before booster layer and one after booster layer dried. Advanced thankfull
  4. Butterfly Tenergy 80 or Butterfly Tenergy 05?

    Hi guys, I use T05 for 10 years with 1 thin layer of Falco tempo long booster and I played TT 6 times a week and trained a lot. That fits perfect for me. Now I can play 4-5 times a week and I can train less. My perfect combo become little little to fast for my taste and present abilities. I...
Top