Search results

  1. Plymouth Ping Pong, new table tennis club open in Plymouth, MI

    Hello all! For anyone in the Metro Detroit area looking for a place to regularly play table tennis, we've just opened a new club in Plymouth, MI! We use JOOLA World Cup 25-S tables (thanks @Matt Hetherington 😄) and have plenty of space both behind and above all tables. Our hours are currently...
  2. Create your own blade.

    Read through this thread and decided to have a go at making my own blade. 5 layer blade composition is: 1/42 inch Sipo 1/51 inch Basswood 3mm Basswood core 1/51 inch Basswood 1/42 inch Sipo After lamination, total thickness comes out to 5.6mm 89 grams in weight (with handles attached)...
  3. Starting a club on a budget - Which table would you rather play on?

    There is basically no table tennis club near me so I'm trying to start one on my own, however I'm not trying to spend big. I've been able to find a space with enough room for ~5 tables. The best deals I've been able to find is A) Stiga Advantage for $400 a piece or B) Timo Boll Joylite for...
Top