Search results

  1. How do you guys perform a backhand topspin?

    Im trying to develop a good backhand topspin but my current setup is a little awkward because it feels stiff and with little feeling (Im going to change it during the week), but because of that, I never really get a good hold of what I should do (or maybe more like whats comfortable for me), I...
  2. Does anybody know this brand?

    I was looking in aliexpress for rubbers and I found this, what is this brand? Theres like 0 information whatsoever about it
  3. Anyone has experience with Telson germany rubbers?

    I wanted to try out Telson Germany rubbers for my BH, but I dont see many useful reviews, does anyone have tried them? If so, what do you think about them?
  4. Inner carbon blades?

    I have been playing with an outer carbon blade (Yinhe pro 01) for 5-6 months, and even if I kind of like it, im really just starting to learn so I think outer is too much for my level because I dont have like a lot of feedback and also I had an “accident” with sealer and it got even harder from...
Top