Search results

  1. SOLD

    Update, Only ZQH blade available now, need sold fast for school
  2. SOLD

    Bump
  3. SOLD

    Bump
  4. SOLD

    The old tag viscaria is softer and spinnier than the current tag, but slower. Its feeling is much nicer too. ZQH blade feels nearly identical to current tag Vis or FZD
  5. SOLD

    SOLD
  6. New Blade: Tibhar Darko Infinity Carbon

    Looks like Li Hechen is using the blade now
  7. At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?

    Well, Im actually doing the supposed “upgrade” now. I’m in Japan currently and when I went to TT Kokusai in Shibuya to buy my BH rubber they ran out of D09c and D05 in red in 2.1mm and I didn’t want to buy a 1.9mm so I decided to try something new and buy Zyre in 2.5mm Red (they didnt have...
  8. A better forum via better moderation

    Yet another thread of In all seriousness though, let’s just let people post what they want so long as it’s not hatred, discrimination, etc. Everyone’s entitled to their opinions and who they like. If you don’t like what someone posts, just don’t give them your attention
  9. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    He also switched to Hybrid MK Pro on his BH. And now he’s finally using his own signature blade from Tibhar. Quite a big switch from the custom blade and K3 Pro both sides. I guess Tibhar allows him to use H3 similar to how other companies let JWJ, AJH, CDS, etc. use H3.
  10. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    I play in Vancouver
  11. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    I haven’t tried, but I want to. Wen’s one of my favourite players, I wanna know if he also made the switch from DNA Hybrid to Helix Hybrid
  12. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Is Wen Ruibo still with DNA Hybrid or has he made the switch to Helix hybrid?
  13. Suggestions on rubbers for a man leaving h3 neo

    Probably 09c tbh
  14. Butterfly Viscaria Silver Tag Black Lens

    It’s worth whatever the consumer is willing to pay. I’m willing to pay a buck for it tho ;)
  15. New Stiga blades: Luma and i1

    Is there any way to buy the Luma?
  16. Russian Players should not be on tour during the War.

    And after reading this entire thread, this, my friends, is why I believe politics should stay out of sports
  17. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    I definitely think he’s a more complete player than Darko and Duda. Lind is a hard measure given his unique playstyle. Otherwise I don’t think he’s better than any of the other top 15
  18. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    Rules are rules, no matter how small you break the rule
  19. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    I feel by 2028 LJK would be retired or phased out. I could well see LSD and WRB join WCQ in LA, although can’t rule out XP, ZQH or CYY (even tho I don’t see anything at all in them)
  20. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Is WRB turning into can best foreigners, can’t beat teammates? Surprised he couldn’t beat XP given the latters form, proven by a 3-1 loss to Hugo. Still have tons of faith in WRB, but results as of late have been disappointing
Top