Search results

  1. China Smash 2026, Beijing, 10/1-11

    Interestingly, umpires don't call a fault service on Sabine when the ball isn't resting freely in her open palm. I guess it's easier to call it out for throwing the ball at a 30.50°
  2. Why I'm done with Vinted after a very disappointing Buyer Protection experience

    Yes, I do agree, and in this case I didn't buy an expensive blade, so the money loss isn't the problem here. It is more about the service I paid for, and i could not choose not to, and how the whole case was handled. I keep asking them to clearly explain the reasoning behind their decision...
  3. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Just wanted to mention the DHS Tinarc 3, one of the first hybrid rubbers on the market. I bought it recently just out of curiosity (37). It was slightly tacky, you can lift the ball for a fraction of a second. I found it very controllable In the short game and reasonably spinny . Fast attacking...
  4. Why I'm done with Vinted after a very disappointing Buyer Protection experience

    I've asked Vinted for a clear explanation of their decision, because I paid for Buyer Protection and they don't seem willing to explain why. Instead, I'm getting the same generic/template response with only a different support person's name. I'm just going to keep asking the same question.
  5. Why I'm done with Vinted after a very disappointing Buyer Protection experience

    I've bought and sold dozens of pieces of TT equipment on Vinted, but, after my latest experience, I've decided that I'm done with Vinted. I bought a blade that was advertised as new, unused and weighing 85g. TBH, the seller did add some photos where you can maybe see some dents, but they were...
  6. New Blade: Tibhar Darko Infinity Carbon

    Could this be a good fit for a short/mid pips player on bh? I'm looking for a blade for next season and currently considering Yasaka G5, but I still prefer carbon blades. Also, I can't find the exact construction of this blade anywhere, only that is is a combo blade. Does anyone know what the...
  7. Yasaka Goiabao 5

    I think I'll wait until it goes on sale somewhere before getting one, don't really want to change my setup now that the season has started. It does sound like an interesting blade but with the current market, I don't want to lose too much money if I end up not liking it. It seems quite difficult...
  8. New Release Alert!!! DONIC ANDERS LIND EXCEPTIONAL

    I think he needs to switch back to the old handle, he played way better with it :)
  9. Yasaka Goiabao 5

    How fast is the G5? I've just switched to mid pips on my BH and I'm looking for a blade that is stiff but not too hard ( possibly quite linear). G5 could be exactly what I've been looking for. Currently using a carbon blade and I like the feel on the FH side, but somehow it feels a bit too hard...
  10. New Release Alert!!! DONIC ANDERS LIND EXCEPTIONAL

    Seems like Lind has switched to this blade.
  11. Yasaka Rakza 7 Hard

    Is the throw angle of R7 Hard lower than regular R7, or is there no noticeable difference?
  12. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    With an umpire like this one, what can you say? If you are going to be strict about the service rules, then at least be consistent, at least 50% of Nina's pendulum serves have the ball hidden by her head. You can't really enforce the rule strictly for one player and ignore it for another, just...
  13. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    I think she made a mistake when she switched her FH and BH rubbers (previously she played with Quantum X on the FH), or she's just getting older :)
  14. New Release Alert!!! DONIC ANDERS LIND EXCEPTIONAL

    If it is actually Kiri (core), Limba, Axontex Carbon, Koto (which I believe it is, as the original post doesn't seem to make much sense) then this could be something I'm looking for, an off blade with an outer Koto layer, especially if it's priced similarly to the AL Hexa Carbon. My spare blade...
  15. Different behaviour of a blade after a shock ?

    Maybe it's subscription based, like everything nowadays, and you need to pay for the next period to unlock the full performance again. 😉
  16. Andro Novacell off/s versus Stiga Infinity VPS

    It seems that it's not a very fast blade if it is only slightly faster than TP Ligna ALL. I had Timber 7 off/s before, which is a fast blade, so I thought this one would be similar but seems not. Now I'm in doubt between Novacell off/s and Xiom Hayabusa OFF Pro, which has the same structure but...
  17. Andro Novacell off/s versus Stiga Infinity VPS

    @merlin el mago How does this blade generally feel? I'm looking for something a bit stiffer, but not overly hard , also, how is the handle size? I saw some online reviews that the handle feels a bit too small, and I do not have small hands 🙂
  18. Dear fellow EJs, give me your (non)wisdom

    I checked TTGearLab and other reviews and it seems like a good option, but it might be a bit too soft for my liking. My play style is similar to Mima Ito, using pips/anti on BH, so I prefer slightly harder blades. I'm playing with Joola KLC Santoru Outer, which is surprisingly a good blade, but...
  19. Yasaka Rakza 7 Hard

    I could only find one video about the hard version, they seem positive about the rubber, but unfortunately my Japanese isn't good enough 🙂
Top