Search results

  1. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Went straight to the final boss 😀
  2. Where to find Genuine Gold Viscaria and W968 ( prott doubt)

    Get w968 off TT11, I got my Q968 from them. You can 100% trust it’s legit. I’d forget about golden viscaria, unless butterfly send you it, you can’t trust it
  3. LF trades

    Sorry Hadraw has been purchased, so has mizutani zlc, Lin yun Jun zlc, cotton relevant
  4. LF trades

    Yeah private message we can work something out
  5. LF trades

    Yeah I don’t use cybershape sadly, any other blades? Correct rubbers too soft
  6. LF trades

    Any specific one you’re interested in?
  7. LF trades

    Got quite a collection of blades I don’t use. Up for trades for any rubbers of equivalent monetary agreed value. Interested in trying many different rubbers so start a convo and we can work something out. Main rubbers I use forehand Neo 3 blue sponge 40-41 provincial/national/star. Backhand...
  8. Quan Shi Bao is amazing

    With your unboosted experience, would you look to boost either forehand or backhand now?
  9. Long 5A translation

    It never works for me, does it work for you?
  10. Long 5A translation

    Interested in this blade however there’s no reviews at all anywhere. Is anyone able to translate into a small summary? Thanks!
  11. FS golden viscaria, w968, many butterfly & Nittaku blades & rubbers for good price

    Osp virtuoso £80 Osp virtuoso + £90 Osp ultimate 2 £100 Zyre 03 2.7 black and red £70 each
  12. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I didn’t even know these blades existed until a recent post on here, curiosity got the better of me and I’m really enjoying the blade after first session. First time using Nittaku acoustic inner carbon, every word regarding it is all true, amazing feeling, great control and decent speed.
  13. FT Zyre 03 2.7 black and red for dignics 09c

    Listing states unopened so that means new. And the title says 2.7 which is the thickness. Plus Zyre 03 has only one hardness which is on butterfly website. Not open to splitting.
Top