Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Glayzer Glayzer is so damn goated
  2. Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?

    What even is the difference really between a forced error and unforced error. Every point except servicr error has you interacting with directly with the other play, by just returning the ball on the table you are forcing their error if they miss. For example someone serves short backspin and...
  3. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    Lin Shidong always with da highs and da lows
  4. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    I'm excited for the conspiracy theories on this one, but I wonder what actually happened, surely they could have paid for a smaller passenger plane or something?
  5. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Wow that's really bad, I thought it was in the stands but courtside flash is nuts
  6. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Clutch is being strong when your down, choking is weakness when you're ahead. You can be clutch and a choker I don't think they're the same or mutually exclusive
  7. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    I think you should be able to celebrate as loud as you want on anyball. Noise from crowds or opponents is part of the game. If you're a top level athlete and getting shook by Harimotos cho then Cho back like truls did. Besides that absolutely mind bending game between the two. Harimoto is the...
  8. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Yea was gonna mention this, when watching his games against Tomo and Sora the match up for him just sucks, it's hard to keep his energy high when winners he'd get against WCQ are so easily handled.
  9. FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!

    Hard disagree with this, his equipment is slow enough. Gozo I think you should record and post just a general training session if you want to improve your form. There's only so much you can implement self aware. That's why although there's so many resources online having a good coach is the best...
  10. Classic Matches

    maybe its presumptuous to call it a classic already but I think Tomo vs FZD at 2024 Olympics is already a classic!
  11. Classic Matches

    Fair enough I was in a hating mood 😂
  12. Classic Matches

    Crowds in many other sports are just as wild as back then, it's unique to table tennis (looking at you WTT).
  13. Tournament lack of identity

    Yea a "Walder arena" or like "xu xin arena" would be off the rails! I get the constraints as well but I feel like it can be helped by: 1: highlighting the actual venue it's played in more. 2: using more of how the venue already looks, would add some differentiation imo. These would cost nothing...
  14. Tournament lack of identity

    I've been watching pro table tennis pretty consistently for about 3 years now and something I've felt watching is that almost every modern tournament especially wtt ones have a distinct lack of identity to attach yourself to. For most of my life ive also watched professional counterstrike and...
  15. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Did a bit of cheeky retail therapy :P I'm curious to see how comparable the swat PW spin is to glayzer and also compare tackiness between xegna and 48
  16. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    The upsets in the men's singles bracket are out the wazoo, holy crap!
  17. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    Where can I watch this on youtube, New Zealand my normal VPN thing isn't working even though it's not on the region broadcasters list. Pls help
  18. Wood grain orientation impacts on play?

    The grain on this looks so cool so kinda hahaha
  19. How I swapped handles

    Any other ways to change handles??? I saw a bunch of custom handles on taobao and I'm very curious 😂
Top