Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Search results
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
I
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
Looks like it will be another bronze medal in singles for Noshad. He followed a similar path in the 2018 Asian games, beating Wong Chun Ting in that one and in this one.
IntegrateDan
Post #459
Sep 28, 2026
Forum:
General Discussion On Table Tennis
I
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
Noshad gets his game! 2-1 WCQ.
IntegrateDan
Post #455
Sep 28, 2026
Forum:
General Discussion On Table Tennis
I
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
Noshad goes down 0-2. Maybe he won't get his game after all. Quite a spectacle to watch his play style.
IntegrateDan
Post #453
Sep 28, 2026
Forum:
General Discussion On Table Tennis
I
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
Looks like Noshad always gets at least one game against WCQ!
IntegrateDan
Post #450
Sep 28, 2026
Forum:
General Discussion On Table Tennis
I
United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5
If Sidorenko wins, he could jump into the top 10 with those 2000 points but for sure he's top 20 now with the 1400 points for being a finalist!
IntegrateDan
Post #474
Jul 6, 2026
Forum:
General Discussion On Table Tennis
Top