Hello guys, yesterday I saw the hurricane king wang chuqin at a good price in one of the stores in our city. Does anyone have any information about how it is? Because I could not find an independent review of it
Hi guys, I always have one thing stuck in my mind, why some brands make products that cannot be found officially and only some stores and forums have them? Brands like Yasaka, DHS, yinhe, loki
Why are the handles of some blades hollow? I'm not talking about Donic and Stiga technology, for example Butterfly blade w5 but blades like Viscaria doesn't have it? Which brands empty the category and why? Some make holes in two pieces of the handle, And some the whole handle of the blade؟
Sorry, I think there was a misunderstanding. My English is not very good. I meant that Kanak doesn't move far from the table; he plays close to the table. I wasn't talking about the ranking. Yes, he is a very good player.
hello again
While I was watching kanak game, I realized that his forhandtopspin has less backswing than other players, what is the reason? Is this good?
lin yun ju switched his own blade to viscaria super alc, is it possible that butterfly make butterfly lin yun ju super alc? because we dont have lin yun ju series,
i'm from iran too. benyamin is very good serve(i think he learned from noshad probably) he ishumble and he has goodethics. but in iran blades are very expensive for example butterfly blades are equal to one month's salary of an employee Because Iran is embargoed and it is difficult for goods to...