Search results

  1. What is softest sponge of Loki rubber.

    I think the chart is only a rough guide. They show the euro hardness as always being 10 degrees higher than the Chinese, when it isn't as linear as that. There is a thread here: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/a-bunch-of-questions.15840/ and chart...
  2. What is softest sponge of Loki rubber.

    I've seen quite a lot of variation in Loki rubbers when I've fitted them for people at my club. I fitted an Arthur China and Arthur Europe Diamond a few days ago, the China (listed as extra hard) measured 54 degrees Shore O, and the Europe Diamond (listed as medium hard) at 55. The old Kirin K5...
  3. Ukrainian blades

    Is this a different frequency when the ball is bounced on a different part of the blade?
  4. Ukrainian blades

    I'm not sure why the Gorrila blades have two frequencies when the rest show one, can you explain what the two figures relate to? Thanks.
  5. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Same, luckily they seem popular with pimples players and with a name like 'Grass D'tecs' it seems unlikley that my LPs will get discontinued in green. Even though I would prefer blue, I like green better than red.
  6. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I've just fitted an Arthur China and Arthur Europe Diamond for a friend. Interestingly the China (listed as extra hard) measured 54 degrees Shore O, and the Europe Diamond (listed as medium hard) at 55.
  7. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    More to do with the placement and how flush it sits with the handle, but I suppose an embossed lens/tag could be worse. One that I remember being a real issue for me was a Nexy Arche I tested, which had a plastic 'jewel' that sat proud of the handle.
  8. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Concerning lenses in handles, I understand why manufacturers would want them, and normally they are not too much of an issue, but occasionally they can be really annoying - I'll have to have a look through my old blades and see if I can find an example. The smaller, the better for me. On my...
  9. GLUE - Does the brand of glue i choose make a noticeable difference ?

    I've found the same. I've had some bottles of Revo3 that were very similar to DHS no.15, but some that really didn't stick as well at all. It's generally nearly as easy as the DHS to remove, but this also varies.
  10. Andro NUZN50 as faster alternative of Fastarc G-1?

    Did you boost the G1 the same amount? It will be difficult for other people to make a comparison, as most people won't boost these rubbers that much, if at all. For the record, when I used Nuzn 50, I found it better when I boosted with one thin layer of Falco Platinium, but I didn't get...
  11. How to measure blade frequency?

    It was a bit of a mission, but I've managed to install Spectroid via an APK file, hopefully it will allow me to continue using it as I couldn't install Advanced Spectrum Analyzer PRO at all.
  12. How to measure blade frequency?

    Just checked and this is also not available anymore as it 'was made for an older version of Android' :(
  13. How to measure blade frequency?

    Can anyone reccommend an Android app now that Advanced Spectrum Analyzer PRO is no longer available?
  14. My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.

    No, I was surprised that it didn't feel particularly slow.
  15. My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.

    If its a brand new sheet of Hurricane and you are not boosting, it will benefit from some time to break in. I use 40 degree Blue Sponge Hurricane 3, lightly boosted with Haifu National Yellow. I recently tried my friend's Goriki Super Cut with H3 provincial 39° Orange sponge and I was surprised...
  16. What is this blade's structure?

    I've had 3 in total. It's a long story, and I don't really want to go into all the details here.
  17. What is this blade's structure?

    Yes, not always exactly what I asked for, but good blades.
  18. What is this blade's structure?

    I've had some blades off Nedim and the dark side looks like what he said was ALC in the ones I've had. I've never seen another all black ALC, but it does play more like this sort of carbon composite, rather than pure carbon. Presumably the other side is the 'SALC', whatever it is, it does look...
  19. How do you properly boost your rubbers?

    The topsheet cover clearly reduces expansion, but even before they became less tacky I can't see the topsheet preventing expansion unless really pressed down hard on a grippy surface
  20. How do you properly boost your rubbers?

    I can't really see how balancing the rubber on a bottle to dry is going to help
Top