Ordering a table from an online store in Europe?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
Just looking for some suggestions for decent online stores in Europe that might be able to send a table abroad (Norway).

We bought a Sponeta 25 mm table from Sport Tiedje earlier, and it has been great. Unfortunately now the price is 50% higher than a year ago.

I would rather use a local supplier, but being a University it is impossible to get decent funding. Most people here think that tt is just for recreation. All that's needed is a trashy table you can put in the underground parking, with concrete floor and dim lighting (real life suggestion)

I've asked Contra for an offer, any other retailers I should try, just in case? The brand doesn't matter, but we would like a 25 mm table top.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
Surely there must be a Norwegian ebay who will sell you a table?
Sure, there is a Norwegian ebay and you can find some tables. Unfortunately most have been very much abused from private use, so usually this is not an option. A club or other places that at least take care of their tables almost never sell them used. In addition you would have to arrange with shipping. Not an easy task from a private seller.