2019 Asian Cup April 5-7

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Oh dear, FTW 3-0 Ishikawa. Mmm. @zeio?
batch_IMG_9934.jpg

Not surprised here. Ishikawa has always had a hard time against FTW in singles. Most of her wins are in team event. Look it up. It's bizarre.

Reactions: Atas Newton
Jan 2018
No stream. Just Chinese spectators reporting from Japan.

Reactions: RidTheKid
Jan 2018
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H32i5ldHftQU5tSfKz4REoOFgWRCGzbaWuuDdxNoKNQ/edit?pli=1
2019 ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup
5 - 7 April 2019, Yokohama (JPN)

Flash Quotes

5 April (Day 1)

Feng Tianwei after beating Ishikawa Kasumi 3-0:

“This is my second match here and I think I am in better condition now. I did some research on her recently, this is why I can win today. ”

Zhu Yuling (CHN) after beating Miu Hirano (JPN) 3-1:

“I have not played international competition for over 1 month. I think I performed normally today. I have made full preparation about Asian Cup this time during the closed training and today I played out what I have trained.”

“I was very eager to win at the game three. My opponent also had two lucky balls. After losing that game, my coach told me that I should calm down as I was still at the upper hand.”

“My goal is to defend title.”

Harimoto Tomokazu (JPN) after beating Lin Yun-Ju (TPE) 3-1:

“The second game was very important. After taking the game 2, I became more relaxed.”

“If I want to top the group and proceed to main draw, then I have to beat MA Long this afternoon. I will just try my best and challenge him.”

Gerassimenko Kirill (KAZ) after beating Jang Woojin (KOR) 3-2:

“I am feeling great. This is my second Asian Cup. Every player is strong.”

“Just about concentration and feeling inside like how I calm down. When I was leading, I had a lot of pressure inside. I did not know what to do. But I just told myself to calm down and found the tactic, to find the right moment to make decision. ”

Ashtari Mahshid (IRI) after coming back 0-2 and beating Batra Manika 3-2 (IND):

“I played really well today. I was able to beat her, the top player of India.”

“I led 7-3 in the first game, but I lost. When I was 0-2 behind, I changed the tactics. I tried to make forehand topspin against her forehand and this tactics worked.”