exercises

1. Free Workout Routine for Table Tennis

Hey guys! If you're looking for a good workout routine that is optimized for table tennis, I just published a free routine on my website. No email required or anything like that. You can view the whole thing and see all the instructions plus video playlists for the exercises. ==>...
  2. Off the table exercises

I am looking to add some Off the table exercises to my training, such as weighted movements or resistance band movements and maybe ladder footwork drills. Does anybody have good suggestions or clips of videos to help me get some ideas? Thank you!
  3. Gym Exercises

Can You guys tell me what exercises are the best to do in gym which will support to improve tour playing level :cool:
  4. Exercises for more power?

Hey, does somebody know some good exercises to do (preferably without going to the gym) for more power in the FH topspin? I am known as having a very powerful and spinny backhand where I can use my wrist and forearm but I struggle to get much out of my shoulder and legs which is necessary for a...
  5. Powerball exercises for table tennis players

A while ago I bought a Powerball for what I thought were early RSI symptoms, but didn't really use it. Shortly after I didn't have to spend that much time behind the PC anymore, so the symptoms didn't get any worse anyway. Recently I noticed it lying on the shelf collecting dust, and I got a...
  6. Exercises for your training sessions

Hi everybody, we showed you in another thread a video project during club training: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?10260-Training-videos At the moment we work out some training sessions dealing with special tabletennis topics. Attached you can find a trainings sessions...
  7. T3: Mobility Exercises

I leave here some exercises we practice in our club... I hope you find them interesting. Some feedback would be cool... BASIC: ADVANCE: You can also find Basic Technical Exercises in this other playlist... Thanks for watching and suscribe our channel for more videos
  8. Table tennis technical

[English] In Youtube, PintoTM promise up peridiocally exercises videos of basic technique, advanced and mobility. Here is the first [Español] En Youtube, PintoTM promete subir periodicamente videos de ejercicios de técnica básica, avanzada y de movilidad. Aquí está el primero
  9. Physical exercises

Hey people :) I 'm not sure if here's the right place to post it, if not, please correct me =x As the title says, I'm asking you what are good physical exercises to keep you fit in table tennis? Which exercises are helpful to become better in table tennis? Cheers :)