factory

1. Duration of factory tuning of T05

Rubber factory boost over time It is possible that I may not be able to play for some months. I have two new Tenergy rubbers to apply to my blade which are sealed in their original packaging. Is there any point in me exposing them to the air and applying them to the blade if they are only going...
  2. How does H3N feel after factory tuning runs out

Okay, a bit of a weird question. Does H3N feel like a normal not-booster H3 after the factory tuning runs out or is it worse ? Talking about standard versions.
  3. Hybrid Rubbers and factory tuned rubbers

Hello, i didnt find anything so if there is already a thread i am sorry but yeah here we are xD Well, i thought about chinese rubber and without boosting there are not that fast. So there are Hybrid rubber like Stiga Genesis or so. Would the chinsese rubber and modern Sponge not be the same as...
  4. Misaligned rubber cut

Hi guys, Just received a brand new Xiom Omega VII Pro, max, and the black sheet came really poorly cut from factory. Never happened to me before. Not a big deal, obviously, simply an aesthetic matter. But was wandering if any of you guys have come across a similar rubber or if this could...
  5. [LHTT #23_Etc] A Factory of TT Machines

6. Haifu Blue Whale 2 Factory tuned

http://ttnpp.com/store/haifu/492-haifu-blue-whale-ii-factory-tuned-upgrade-vacuum-packed-6.html#/rubber_color-red/sponge_thickness-max/sponge_hardness-soft Has anyone had the chance to try these? I am really curious about the Medium and Soft sponge option they have. Or anyone heard about them...
  7. Hurricane 3 Neo Factory Tuned

I was just wondering whether it affects the performance of the rubber if I had removed the factory tuned layer on the neo?
  8. Factory tuned rubbers

What do you think about factory tuned rubbers and are they illegal??:rolleyes:
  9. Watch how Butterfly rubbers are made!

Butterfly Factory in Tamasu, Japan The video below is an insight into how Butterfly blades and rubbers are being made in the factory of Tamasu, Butterfly. I find it incredible how fast the makers are processing each rubber. Enjoy! What do you think? The rubbers they are making are old...