seeking

1. Seeking blade with following composition ...

Hi, Do anyone know if there is any blade out there which have following composition ?! limba - limba - zlf - Kiri - zlf - limba - limba And do you have any thoughts about this composition ?! And specially that I want to use Kiri in the middle ?! What is the pros and cons between Kiri...
  2. Seeking for advice RE: Left handed player tactics against right handed players

Hi Guys, as a left handed shakehand player that is FH dominate but with a good and consistent BH loop and BH+FH flick, I was wondering what tactics to use against right handed players in a singles match. I only have a few basic tactics to use to set up the 3rd ball but experience players tend...
  3. Seeking Advises To Improve

Seeking Advises To Improve (video) I'm looking for any tips and suggestions from you guys which would help me to improve my game. Here is a clip of me playing. I'm the one in black. I know my service is illegal. It's a bad habit i have in practice sessions. I highly appreciate your help...
  4. Seeking Advice on Next Step Rubbers & Blade

Hi there. This is my first post on Table Tennis Daily. I have been playing for just under a year now, having learnt the basics as a teenager many years ago. I'm using Joola Zack on an allround blade and I've got to the stage where I'm hitting most things on the table. Top spin to top spin is...
  5. Seeking advice for replacing backhand Rasanter R42

I focused my backhand mostly on spinny short games / opening loops and off-the-bounce soft blocks/ shots with frequent speed/placement changes. Flicks are minimal. With my current (weak) stamina/BH stroke accuracy the R47 is already too demanding that I'm actually generating less spin with it...
  6. Seeking Advice: Looking for a New Blade

Good day everyone! Im currently looking for a blade that has: a Hinoki Outer layer Off Blade Soft yet Crispy like feeling(Idk how to explain it any better) i was eyeing out BTF Amultart but that would be too fast for me. I am currently playing an all around game(Slightly leaning more to...