required

1. reference required for seller in India.

any reference for reliable source to buy TT equipment in India [specially Delhi-NCR], also is there some forum/group for buy/sell of TT equipment on resale which i can join in India. currently i am looking to buy viscaria and joola Rosskopf Emotion blade ...does anybody has it and can give some...
  2. feedback for the rubber required from all respected members.

Hello All respected members, which is the best rubber for great spin with great control...speed can be average since i have viscaria blade to compensate for.... i am looking for my BH and FH.....i have tried tibhar mx-p and mx-s but both does not has that much of the control and i am not able to...
  3. Blade recommendation required

Can you please recommend some good blade ranging from $35 (Rs.2500) to $42(Rs.3000).
  4. Suggestions required on getting or updating the Customised setup

I have used Stiga Eternity VPS V blade with Tibhar FXS on forehand and Stiga Mantra M on backhand. I find this setup too fast to control and all the smashes which used to land on the table when I used to play with a premade bat are now landing outside. I'm not able to return the side spins with...
  5. Maze Blade required

Hi everyone I'm looking for a maze carbon with a flared handle please,as the one I have needs replacing.I don't want to buy anything else as im more than happy with that model.Hope someone out there can help.many thanks BB.
  6. Practice partner required (in Southern UK)

Hi all I'm seeking a practice partner for practice games You will ideally live in Sussex, East Surrey, South London or West Kent (in the UK) I have access to my club 24/7 so we can play there (Crawley) At the moment, I'm looking to meet up daytimes during the week. If you want to discuss...
  7. Old Tenergy required

Hi, Does anyone have any old (more than 6 months) Tenergy rubber they dont need / want? Black and Red, any thickness, or product. Please let me know. Thanks, Andy
  8. Blade Required

Im looking for a maze carbon with a flared handle,if anyone has one for sale could you let me know. many thanks bb
  9. Blade required

Hi there im looking for either a Boll spirit or a Maze carbon Flared handle, so if anyone out there can help send us a pm.I have a brand new Xio Hayabusa zxi which im willing to swap . cheers bb
  10. joola fever required

Hi guys im looking for a joola fever blade with a flared handle.anybody outhere able to help. thanks bb