finding

1. Help finding a Blade

​I’m Looking for help picking out a blade and some rubber advice. About 10 years ago I got really serious and decided to buy a blade and rubbers. I was advised to start with the butterfly xstar.I chose this as my blade and I have really enjoyed the pips out my whole life so I went with a...
  2. Need help, finding a good BH rubber.

HI friends, so im looking for backhand rubber with this traits, very good for blocking, not hard not soft(med hardness), good for looping(but it doesnt have to be outstanding), fast but not Super fast, and with good spin and short game, so what can the forum recommmend, right now im using...
  3. Help finding a good setup for an intermediate player

Hey all, Summary: I'm a 900-1000 level player that thinks they could easily improve to 1200 with a good setup Currently using Dawei Matrix with Stiga Innovo (hard to loop, small sweet spot, pretty fast and tough for me to control) Played fairly well with a DHS Hurricane King with Tenergy 05...
  4. Finding the "Zone"...What is your thought process?

I am inviting your discussion and for you to share your tips on what goes on in your mind when about to begin a point, both in serving and in receiving serve and then especially mid-rally. Coaching advice seems to be to clear the mind of all thinking and just be focused, but to me that seems...
  5. Help finding a new set up?

I am new to the competitive table tennis world. In college I played a lot but mostly with just friends. One of my friends played competitively and wanted me to start joining him, so I acquired a very basic all around paddle that I have had now for four or five years. I believe it is a juic...
  6. Pls help on finding clubs/tournaments to join

Hi everyone! I just arrived at London and will stay here for around 1 year. As I want to keep playing table tennis here, can anyone please recommend what club or tournament I should join? I really find it difficult and confusing to search the information here... I was a representative of...
  7. Help with finding hard Butterfly blade

Been a long time since I have been on here! I need some of your expert opinions :) I am currently using this setup Blade: Butterfly Innerforce Backhand rubber: Dr Neaubeaur Diamont Half Long Forehand Rubber: Tenergy 05 I want a harder Butterfly blade so my pimples have better effect when I...
  8. Help in finding the perfect blade for my friend

Hi guys, Im posting this for my friend because he reached a dead end with that issue and we hope that by posting this he might be able to find the perfect blade for him: Dear All, My name is Nati and I'm playing table tennis for many years (~15 years). Recently I decided to change my table...