steps

1. Pendulum Serve in 3 Steps (VIDEO)

Hi all, Figured since I'm stuck at home for the foreseeable future - I would haul a table out and move some furniture around so I could make some small videos. The first one is 3 steps to learning the basic foundations for the reverse pendulum serve. Hope some of you find it useful!
  2. 3 Steps To Master The Around The Net Shot | Table Tennis

Hey guys, in this video we go over 3 tips that help you learn and master the around the net shot. This shot is something we see pro players pull off fairly often, although it can be challenging it's very satisfying and enjoyable when you can pull it off! In this video we show you how to perform...
  3. 5 Steps To Master The Reverse Pendulum Serve | Table Tennis

Hey everyone! The reverse serve is one that many players want to learn and add to their game, when executed correctly you can create deadly amounts of spin and it can be very hard to return. Many professional players such as Timo Boll and Fan Zhendong use this serve to devastating effect, so...
  4. 3 Steps To Master the backspin GHOST SERVE | Table Tennis

Hey everyone! The heavy backspin serve that spins back to the net is one that players often want to learn and you may have heard called the ghost serve. This serve can help you understand the process of creating spin on all your other serves too so is fantastic to learn and understand! We've...