summer

1. Tuttle Summer 3C vs Palio Power Dragon

2. eBaTT -Topspin’s Summer Table Tennis Camp 2018

For the third consecutive year, I will be in her Royal majesty’s country England at eBaTT -Topspin’s Summer Table Tennis Camp. If you are looking for a top quality TT Summer Training Camp, join us! There's still room for YOU!
  3. Summer in China

Hello everybody! Next summer I will be 3 weeks in China (Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Hong Kong)!! Unfortunately I will miss the China Open but I would like to ask you what should I visit, where should I go concerning to table tennis? I would like to see a match or a practice, some of the...
  4. Summer clearout

Hi everyone I’m having a bit of a clearout and thought I’d let you tt guys have first look. For sale I have aTibhar Drinkhall powerspin carbon with Tibhar evolution Mxs(max)&Elp (max) with a flared handle only used for around 1 hour so pretty much brand new,£100 inc post and PayPal fee if...
  5. Thomas Keinath School reopens for 2017!

Hello table tennis friends, This year I am looking for more players to join my International Table Tennis School. Last year I had more than 10 players in my School from USA, Iran, Lithuania, Panama, Tridad and Tobago, Djibouti and Indonesia. My school includes sparring partners from Germany...
  6. Bishop Auckland Summer Training Camp - Low cost High Quailty Training Camp

Bishop Auckland TTC has teamed up with Bribar Table Tennis to run a summer training camp. 8th till the 12th of August 9.30-3.30 each day- plus 2 evening sports psychology workshops Cost is £60 per person for the week The camp coaches include Craig Bryant - A level 4 coach and current...
  7. My summer training to get in form

My summer training and tip on training, techniques Hi guys, in this thread I will share ideas about training, techniques and in general about my summer training. I don't have a camera, just a very-very bad phone camera (unusable for recording table tennis), so there won't be too much video...
  8. B75 International Table Tennis Summer Camp 2016

Hello Everyone , You have all the information on our website : http://www.b75.dk/ English version : http://www.b75.dk/images/PDF/Sommerlejr_2016/Summercamp_2016_GB.pdf Danish version : http://www.b75.dk/images/PDF/Sommerlejr_2016/sommerlejr_2016_DK.pdf French version ...
  9. Best Points Summer 2015

We have just uploaded a video with all the best points that we have recorded during last summer in the different tournaments that we played. In this video you can see Josep Anton Velázquex (Mr.Trickshot); we met him in a tournament in Calella, and had a great time with him. In the video there...
  10. Summer Table Tennis Training Camp, Hungary

Hi All! We still have places available on our camps during the summer, we currently have a special offer for any players coming between now and the 14th of August. Email us at [email protected] for more information. We run training camps for all standards of play in the beautiful town...
  11. Summer training camp

Its not too late to book your intense summer training camp place! In the beautiful town of Eger, Hungary 1 hour 30 min from Budapest Most personalised training camp experience with multiball everyday and strong 1v1 focus. 5 and half hours training each day! High ratio of coaches and sparring...
  12. International Professional Summer Training Camps in Hungary

Want to practice hard over the summer with top coaches and sparring partners? Book your place now at www.ttcampshungary.com We offer professional training camps throughout the summer for all ages and standards in the tourist town called in Eger situated in the East of Hungary. Eger is famous...
  13. eBatt-Topspin summer camp

eBatt-Topspin Summer Table Tennis Camp In Association with TheHarefield Academy, 11th to 15th & 18th to 22nd August 2014 Venue: The Harefield Academy, Northwood Way, Harefield , Middlesex UB9 6ET The Camp eBatt –Topspin, Summer Camp is an exciting high level residential 5 day table...
  14. Ping Pong Summer Official Trailer

A new ping pong film is coming out to theatres on June 5th featuring Susan Sharadon. Here is the movie description and trailer below: Ping Pong Summer Official Trailer 1 (2014) - Susan Sarandon Movie HD The year is 1985. Rad Miracle is a shy 13-year-old white kid who's obsessed with two...
  15. Summer training camps in Hungary

International Table Tennis Training Camps in Eger, Hungary. www.ttcampshungary.com We are now taking summer bookings for camps with us in Hungary. In the tourist area of Eger famous for its cheap wine, amazing spas and beautiful women you will find Eger Asztalintenisz Csarnok where camps are...
  16. 27th Summer Universiade 2013

Summer Universiade (Kazan, RUS) / Table tennis event 8-15 July Men's Singles Seeds 01) Koki Niwa 02) Wu Chih-Chi 03) Thomas Le Breton 04) Huang Sheng Sheng 05) Alexander Shibaev 06) Hung Chieh Chuang 07) Jin Ueda 08) Omar Assar 09) Kirill Shachkov 10) Kun Shang 11) Hung Tzu Hsiang 12) Maharu...
  17. What's your plans this summer?

Hey everyone! We hope your enjoying the hot weather! What's your table tennis plans this summer? Any training camps, fun events, coaching, table tennis tournaments? Let us know! :) TTD
  18. Table-tennis Summer Camp (Portugal ) Prices got all incluided.(Less travel)

This Summer Camp is placed in Setúbal (Portugal) and any person from everyone that enjoy table tennis can join. It has the duration of 5 days/4 nights.(Between 19/23 or 26/30 august) Any doubt about the flyer just put your questions on. Them page is http://www.ttpor.pt/atema/ Them facebook...
  19. Summer practice in Central London

h Hi all, I've just arrived to this forum. I'm going to be working in London for 10 weeks between July and September and I am looking for a club/knock partner in the evenings. I used to play at regional level in Perth and now play division 1 in the Edinburgh league. Could any London players...
  20. Special offer! Training camp in July! Training camp in Hungary!

Hi all TTD members! We offer international table tennis training camps all year round for all standards in the beautiful town and professional club of Eger. We still have spaces left in July so now we are offering a discount for anyone who wants to come in July! Prices have now been dropped...