rasant

1. Butterfly 05 Hard vs Rasanter Series ?

Hi Guys , is any rubber from the Rasanter Series V or R that can beat Butterfly 05 hard
  2. Best rubbers for 5-ply OFF- Blade

I have an OFF- blade (Virtuoso) currently with Xiom Vega Euro DF. Offensive player. I’ve enjoyed the combo (many thanks to recommendations here) but would like to go a bit faster now. Any rubber recommendations for a low-intermediate player ready to speed up a OFF- wood blade? Rasant 42...
  3. Ideal rubbers for Andro Ligna F.R. Off blade

thread removed Thread Removed due to duplicate thread
  4. Andro Rasant Turbo

I was wondering if anyone knew of a similar rubber to Andro Rasant Turbo for punching on the BH when I twiddle my racket but also able to topspin with heavy spin on the forehand.
  5. This says andro about replacing Rasant rubbers bye the new Rasanter

I asked andro for an official statement regarding the end of the famous rubber series andro Rasant. The original statement you can find on my blog: http://www.tt-spin.de/das-sagt-andro-zum-rasant-aus/ Below the translation is made by me: Why is the Rasant rubber series removed from the range...
  6. Andro Rasant

This rubber has soft or hard topsheet ?
  7. FS Rasant Grip and bluefire JP01 turbo cut small but like new

Just like the headline says - both rubbers are cut to 15 x 15 cm and will thus fit on most blades if you stretch them a bit. And let´s face it, on most levels it is of no importance if they´re just that little bit smaller ... I´ve played with these for about 3 hours each. Sensible offers...
  8. Upgrade from rasant grip

Hi guys i am playing with viscaria and rasant grip max....which rubbers would you recommend me as a good upgrade?
  9. Andro rasant vs rasant grip

Hi guys...please should you compare me these 2 rubbers?which is fór you better? Which is faster and which is better fór blocking ?and which would you recommend me
  10. Evolution Fx-p vs Rasant Grip???

I have two unopened fx-p and 2 unopened grip rubber sheets. what are pro's and cons to each rubber. I'm thinking they're pretty similar and wanting a comparison between the two. please dont say "grip has more spin" I'd rather hear which is softer or which topsheet has more grip or something like...
  11. Andro Rasant PowerGrip identical alternative help?

I need to find exact replacement for this rubber so I will appreciate if people can pitch in some names they have tried and found it plays in a similar way. Specifically I want to know Chinese models that compare for half the price. So let’s establish a few things. It’s a euro, very little...
  12. Back to Andro Treiber H / Rasant Grip set-up

Hi all Hands up, I got it wrong. I'm back to using the Andro set-up. After play with the Innerforce ZLF/05FX set-up, I found it very dead and unresponsive. The sound was dull and spin/control/speed set-up for me was far superior with the Andro combo. For the moment I'm keeping most of the set-up...
  13. Rasant Beat

Does anyone played with this Rasant Beat rubber? I want to test it on me off+ carbon blade ,and i`m hoping to be something like BF 80FX. Please if someone has tested it already let me now . Thanks Robert
  14. Andro Rasant Grip using as FH

Hello, I've tried to find a review regarding Rasant Grip and can't find that many. Most of the people are talking over powergrip more than a normal grip. I am aware that difference between Grip and Powergrip is the hardness. So I am wondering whether there's people using Rasant Grip as in FH...
  15. Andro rasant powergrip for sale.........

Hi Guys I have got a used andro rasant powergrip for sale it has only been used for 1 month in really good condition no tears etc. offers welcome just let me know postage only via Uk Royal Mail will come in original package. cheers
  16. Andro Rasant Powersponge vs. Xiom Omega IV Europe

Hi guys, Is there anyone who played both of these 2 rubbers on the same blade and can tell me wich he or she liked the most? And also wich is fastest, most control, best spin, best block. I would appreciate your answers :) Greetings
  17. Rasant PowerGrip problem......

For all those Andro users is it just me or does the Powergrips grip wears out very very fast, I've had my rubber for about 10-12 weeks and it's lost about 65-75%, I train 3 times a week and play in the league once a week. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks
  18. Rasant Powergrip or Tenergy 64

I'M currently using Andro Firehand FL racket, and Plasma 470 for both back and forehand. I want to change into something with more power. I came down with those 2, Andro Rasant Powergrip and butterfly Tenergy 64. If you have experienced with either if not both, please tell me your opinions and...
  19. Review Rasant Grip, Airoc S & Tenergy 80 FX

Hey guys, few weeks ago I got myself some new rubbers to replace my current P7 rubbers. I tried the Rasant Grip, Airoc S and the Tenergy 80FX. Still think the P7 is a great rubber but I just like checking out new stuff :) Played all of them on the Stiga Emerald and Infinity. just wanted to...
  20. Rasant Grip and bat angle

Hi..Hey. Have some here tried this rubber on the forehand. Think it's hard to find the right bat angle. Either the ball bounces into the net or it ends too far and beyond the edge of the table. Maybe its got something to do with my stroke??? Thanks