shop

1. New TTD shop experiences

Hi, I liked Dan's video with his world record attempt keeping the ball up. But I liked his shirt even more. So I checked to order it via the new Shop link here on this forum. I'm from Belgium so I would like it delivered there. Does anyone here have experience with the shop ordering outside...
  2. Pingmaster shop

Hallo, anyone bought from this shop? some articles have a very interesting price
  3. Osaka Shop referrals and Places to play in.

Good day everyone I'll be going back to Osaka Japan this Sunday. I have only been to 2 stores which are Hamada takyu and Honmachi stores. Does anyone know any other stores that I may have missed? Anyone want to have a hit? Best regards
  4. They don't sell Donic anymore?!!

TT11 is basically the biggest online TT shop that has pretty damn fast shipping and the biggest variety of product I have seen so far. Why don't they sell donic anymore?:(:mad: Let's hope that it's temporary.
  5. Butterfly online shop

Hello, tt fellows!!! I would like to purchase Amicus Prime at official online shop, however it's my first time using the online shop. Has anyone encountered any issues (parcel loss, deffect or damage) with it? Do they provide any guarantees for the safety of the parcel? Tnx in advance!
  6. Table tennis shop in Japan - Narita

Hi all, I´m going to Japan this month and I´d like to know if theres any reliable tennis table shop near Narita. I´m looking for rubber only. thanks,
  7. New DHS Online Shop for Europeans

DHS have announced (on their Facebook presence) that they will soon be opening a new online shop. "Exciting news! Our new shop will be online soon available to European customers!" I wonder what they will make available. Anyone know any more? The DHS Facebook post here...
  8. Is Table Tennis Hub shop still active?

I ordered some of the new DHS plastic balls on 8/9/17 from Table Tennis Hub. I expected delivery in 7-10 days but they have not arrived. On checking their web site it is not working properly. Does anyone know if there is a problem with this shop?
  9. Table tennis shop in Portugal, Lisbon?

Does anyone here know if there is a table tennis shop in Lisbon?
  10. Lots of nice TT tees at one online shop

Lots of nice TT t-shirt designs at one online shop I've put up an online shop of my table tennis t-shirts, which I'll be adding to over time but they include designs featuring men, women, long pips, and other weird (but fun) table tennis stuff. IGNORE THIS POST (I'm bummed to say). I JUST...
  11. TableTennisDaily Shop! NOW Open!

Hey everyone, we have some exciting news! You may have seen on TableTennisDaily instachat, that we are launching a new TableTennisDaily shop. This shop features a brand new range of table tennis based casual wear and apparel. All of the products are made with premium quality materials which...
  12. Why is the OSP shop down?

I wanted to order something but unfortunately the entire webstore is down
  13. Is prott.cc shop reliable, authorised and where is the origin?

can somebody plz tell me if the shop is reliable. thanks
  14. Table tennis shop who delivers using FedEx or DHL

Hi: Can anybody give me a good table tennis shop that uses FedEx or DHL as way of delivering orders. Cause in my country using Postal delivery is not a good option cause of Customs. Thanks
  15. veneer shop

Hi I`m searching for some online store where i can buy veneers in small amount. Something like this one http://veneer-world.com/ which is actually not working now. Do you guys now anything like this in Europe ? Any help will be good .. Thanks . Robert
  16. I Love Ping Pong Web Shop - anyone usedt them for overseas order?

Hi all Has anyone placed an order with "I Love Ping Pong" web shop. They're based in Taiwan Thanks Andy
  17. Online Table Tennis Shop In Asia

Hi guys im just wondering if there is any online table tennis shop around asia, please let me know if you know any thanks
  18. Any TT shop @ Bangkok?

Hi, Anyone from Bangkok, Thailand? Would like to visit TT shop there if I've got time next week. Any idea? The name of shop and location. Many thanks ;)
  19. Table Tennis Online Shop Review and Rating

Hi guys, There is a website provide review for online table tennis shop in the world, you can give your review after purchase something from an online shop, I think it will give us some guideline if you want to start buying some stuff from a shop. Please feel free to visit this link...
  20. Pinksikeskus - online shop

Hello, My name is Erik, I work for Pinksikeskus. Pinksikeskus has existed more than 20 years in Estonia and now looking to develope in Europe. We have available online shop. Our staff ( actually only 2 perssons) is professional. I have 15 years of experience playing table tennis and the...